Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

58 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Personally, I'm not convinced the boyfriend is the problem for any of these girls. We know nothing about the contracts these girls sign, so for all we know the girls are not obligated to do anything more than just live their lives. In my opinion, and probably not shared by many others, Jasmin does not get involved with the others because that's just who she is, less of an extroverted character, and she's just living her daily life. The funny thing is that Jasmin is the most 'Real' of any of these three girls, because I don't think she's altering her personality at all having come into the apartment

I agree the girls are under no obligation to show or do anything. the cameras are placed in such a way that members are pretty much guaranteed a certain amount of nudity from simple day to day activity such as bathing and changing clothes. I am no fan of Jasmine, and she has said herself that she is just not that interesting, but she has on occasion shown that she does have a flirtatious and playful side. Those flirtations were not acted upon or returned so my guess is that even though they seem to get along great, there is no physical attraction between the girls. I know I have to keep reminding myself they have only really been living together for just over a month and women tend to take longer to reach that level of attraction.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we must remember that while she has not mentioned in it in a while becca does have a boyfriend that gives her shit from time to time about being on RLC. (although she seems to have kept him calm this time around)

Jasmine also has a boyfriend who is a complete unknown as to what if anything he controls here

Belle bless her heart wants to party but has no one to play with 

as crappy as it is I think this is what these girls do on a day to day basis 

they stare at their phones and we stare at our computers staring at them staring at their phones .... lol

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well I called it hours ago that jasmin would not go to bed,and would stay out in the living room all night,hey even a broken clock is right once in awhile lol

its right twice a day to be exact ... lol

• Upvote 1

When Real = Dull what's the point?

Tonight's massage wasn't real was it - just there to make Jasmin look as though she was doing something. For Becca this a job but at least My Belle shows her personality because she's got one and for her as for her performing for the camera, she is clearly an exhibitionist and naturally a party girl whereas these 2 would struggle to know what a party was. Her reality now is that she stuck was not just one but 2 girls she can get on with but very different from her and right now it seems that life has been sucked right out of her, Fine if you want to watch this (and I will always watch Belle but if wasn't obssessed then I can't see would bother with this apartment) but this flat died the moment Jasmin forced her way in. Like I said Jasmin could be pretty and have big tits in B1. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Becca is very clever-using the game as an excuse to get closer and closer and closer and touching

I teach her that , LMAO that's how I do it , you have to play there games to get what you want :biggrin: