Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sergio said:

yes, maybe I overdid but bothers me to see these young girls fall so to earn a little money, I apologize if I have offended people

No offence taken, but remember they are there of their own free will. They can leave at any time - remember Rebecca left earlier than she had planned, but then decided to come back

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Sì, forse ho esagerato, ma mi preoccupa vedere questi giovani ragazze cadono in modo per guadagnare un po 'di soldi, mi scuso se ho offeso persone

il solito romanticone italiano!!

te lo dice un italiano comunque!

mi sa che queste ragazze sono più furbe di noi...

Just now, Sergio said:

yes, maybe I overdid but bothers me to see these young girls fall so to earn a little money, I apologize if I have offended people

That's fine but this is what they do. Rumours are that they start so late for the US market instead of sticking to European time which they were more or less until the last 2 nights. I have OCD and I love watching My Belle :heart: so i don't want to miss her if she does anything. It really really is not in my interest that she stays up. I would rather she got up earlier and gave the fun show she did in the shower and after when she is fresh,

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

il solito romanticone italiano !!

te lo comunque italiano dado de la ONU!

mi sa che sono più Queste ragazze di noi ... furbe

Apprezzerei che hai scritto in inglese, perché altrimenti, abbiamo il problema che non si capisce bene.
La ringrazio molto per lo sforzo.

This is to much B1+B2 turning to ghost  town even they there there is nothing to watch lol My Elisa is more interesting then B1+B2 I think RLC management  put there shit together bring new blood Like Irma Ilona and the other exiting girls , in my opinion if this girls getting payed do nothing and boring to us I blame RLC Management   I don't blame the girls why not sit on there ass get paid I would do that to 

• Upvote 1