Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Very true. It just won't happen over night. :dodgy: 

over night LOL you guys are something else , you and BB tonight more interesting then RLM LOL what is it with you guys so protective  for RLM 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, arnetveita said:

¿Por citar todo el libro cuando uno podía decir que amas a Vika?

If it has given you that impression, it is not the right one.
In fact, I hope I will not see her again.
My goddesses, to put it in the slang that many use are Anna and Lola, but I think all or most of them already knew it, I've said it a lot of times.
In fact it was Anna, who pushed me to become a partner in RLC, before just following the floors in open.

1 minute ago, Nick said:

over night LOL you guys are something else , you and BB tonight more interesting then RLM LOL what is it with you guys so protective  for RLM 

I think you'll find I have quite a history of not being protective of RLC but I have a clear bias towards MY Belle which I do not exactly hide LOL

1 minute ago, Nick said:

You call it protecting when we are just giving our opinion just like you are. If you hate RLC so much why are you here?

• Upvote 1

Just now, DES7469 said:

You call it protecting when we are just giving our opinion just like you are. If you hate RLC so much why are you here?

I don't Hate LOL I don't like boring life the way is lately why can't you guys understand that , If you like the way it is then I am happy for you and Keep protecting the boring apartments 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nick said:

I don't Hate LOL I don't like boring life the way is lately why can't you guys understand that , If you like the way it is then I am happy for you and Keep protecting the boring apartments 

Did you just read my reply to that mic guy? I was certainly not defending boring apartments then.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think you'll find I have quite a history of not being protective of RLC but I have a clear bias towards MY Belle which I do not exactly hide LOL

BB I am not saying anything against Belle I sad so many times belle can't do all by herself , there is 5 other girls in B1+b2 only one are trying is Belle and Lima but the rest are free lauders , the sit on there ass that piss me off 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Did you just read my reply to that mic guy? I was certainly not defending boring apartments then.

None of us are defending that they are boring. He just doesn't understand that. I guess we should all be bitching about it.

Just now, DES7469 said:

None of us are defending that they are boring. He just doesn't understand that. I guess we should all be bitching about it.

I don't think Nick is as unreasonable as you think. he does at least argue his case whereas many just make statements they cannot back up.

• Upvote 2

The question is not who defends or not to RLC.
Many of the discussions that we have here, I think occur because we do not get to understand very of the decisions that RLC, takes on the girls that it introduces in the apartments, or because it does not take of many of the suggestions that as clients we do them (polemic On the cam on the terrace).
People here, simply want, the time they are here, they enjoy a little excitement, fun and even because it can not be a live sex time (I will not be hypocritical). But we also have to respect who does not want to see that every night and behave to see their girls dancing, showing their ass or bathing, and with that they are satisfied.

• Upvote 1

hell I was as pissed as anyone when they stopped partying,but I have accepted it,i have two weeks left till my membership runs out and I wont be renewing it unless something drastic changes till then I'm going to enjoy what I can from these apartments and the others,but everyone is entitled to feel however they want after all its their money

• Upvote 1