Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Jasmin and My Belle have interacted a lot tonight. They do get on well and I do not mind seeing this at all provided My Belle keeps doing what she's doing during the afternoon. Jasmin now wears her see through bra most of the time so we can enjoy her magnificent mammaries, sleeps topless at night and usually has her pussy bulging in our direction with occasional lippage - it's not much but it is something.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't think Nick is as unreasonable as you think. he does at least argue his case whereas many just make statements they cannot back up.

Not saying he is unreasonable. But he makes statements that because we don't complain we are some how settling for less or defending RLC. And he is wrong.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Not saying he is unreasonable. But he makes statements that because we don't complain we are some how settling for less or defending RLC. And he is wrong.

LMAO Ok I am sorry guys I wont say anything now on Peace 

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Realmente no sigo ellos dos apartamentos normaly después de ver que lo hagan tantas veces que ya ha recibido de edad pero me gusta para comprobar sus huéspedes hacia fuera sin embargo, amo a la pequeña rubia sobre Mashas en ella es sólo mi tipo le gustaría ver más de su

From what they say, that little blonde is Masha's sister, so I see an impossible approach unreasonable between them (if all that I say is true)

• Upvote 1

BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LAZY GIRLS  I HOPE THEY WILL LEAVE VERY SOON AND FINISH THIS MASCARAD

BELLE LOOK A DEAD FISH YOU HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES WHITH HER the departure of reb kill the project grandma jasmin is happy to be with he grand daughter fuck this mascarad 

• Upvote 2