Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?????????

Crossing my fingers, this apartment would be better off empty. At least there will be light at the end of the tunnel for a new crew. Hell sign me up I'll drive them to the airport.

Bell was great, over a month ago now. Since then there's been the odd dance and pussy pointed at the cam, which thanks to Kitek we now know was likely the bare minimum requirement for her "special arrangement" with RLC.

Jasmin never belonged here to begin with. 

The two of them checked out weeks ago along with Becca, sad state of affairs. If RLC has mistreated them somehow well I'll judge them on the next crew, I'll be kicking them to the curb too if it's more of the same. 

Just no value in the $$, the rest of the site has been lacking the last week or two as well.

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im not one of them. I think its a disaster whats happening! If Belle leaves before the end i cant say i blame her. She should have had it so much better for her!

She got shafted on her roommates for sure. Can't blame RLC for bringing Becca back after what she showed shortly before leaving but really she had a handful of good days in months of occupancy. 

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im not one of them. I think its a disaster whats happening! If Belle leaves before the end i cant say i blame her. She should have had it so much better for her!

I mean the ones that have been saying both of them should be sent packing.

• Upvote 1

If it is about what happened before, how do we explain the last few days of staying up late instead of My Belle :heart: giving another couple of shows. And Jasmin slept naked the previous night so I don't think they thought any bonuses were over and they were going to leave. No party, no action, no nothing. RLC should have announced they had fucked this apartment and then I wouldn't have wasted the last 2 days watching it. I just hope that My Belle :heart: decides to cam and I get to find out where because I'm certainly never spending money on RLC ever again. There is now only The Goddess and her sweet arse left for me.