Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

I would like for the girls to play Star Trek

Assigned a five year galaxy patrol, the bold crew of the giant starship explores the excitement of strange new worlds, uncharted civilizations, and exotic people. ... Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.  

Only shorten up the five years to 5 minutes

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

We can only imagine what the vibe in that apartment would be like if Jasmin wasn't there.  They have had contact before...do the math.

Unless the next roommate is named Molly, I think you guys are going to be frustrated waiting for a lesbian show.

• Upvote 2

Just now, happyone said:

Assigned a five year galaxy patrol, the bold crew of the giant starship explores the excitement of strange new worlds, uncharted civilizations, and exotic people. ... Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

I would rather have them go where they have already been before...yum yum.

• Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

Just start bating right now to see Jas reaction