Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

That's the difference between the old girls (Lola, Stella, Irma, Ilona, Megan & Polya) and these lot. Lola and her crew actually enjoyed dancing. These girl are ding it like some kind of chore. No real passion. The only real passn they have is for their iphones lol

I think the girls are genuinely enjoying themselves and I'm pleased for Jasmin.

Are you honestly suggesting the girl who often led them lacks a passion for dancing. My Belle is in the room you know!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

The girls are dancing, having fun, interacting with each other and looking great and some people are still complaining! I guess there's no pleasing everyone, but I'm enjoying this a lot :biggrin:

FYI 

Rebecca is leaving soon, so most likely it's a goodbye party tonight.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

You know why I am complaining but I wish we'd seen this Jasmine 3 weeks ago but if she wasn't in the room My Belle would be naked by now so I would be happier so I can complain.

And I'm happier because we're seeing something new from Jasmin even if it comes at the cost of a naked Belle, which we've seen a hundred times before

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Well, all I see is Jasmin showing part of her nipples and the other girls totally covered up. I don't think it's her that is causing the other girls not to go naked. :-)

Don't agree with you at all bookmaster. If she wasn't there at least Belle would. BBsq can quote me on this. Have you ever seen them dance naked with her around but when she leaves thy do just that.

2 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

That's the difference between the old girls (Lola, Stella, Irma, Ilona, Megan & Polya) and these lot. Lola and her crew actually enjoyed dancing. These girl are ding it like some kind of chore. No real passion. The only real passn they have is for their iphones lol

You can say that about Rebecca and Belle, but not about Jasmin. She is singing and smiling and doing incredibly sexy dance moves. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, kitek said:

FYI 

Rebecca is leaving soon, so most likely it's a goodbye party tonight.

if she goes away I'm sorry, I'm afraid that the apartment will become even sadder

Just now, mic351 said:

I thought it might be Jasmin leaving soon.  Seems as if the girls loosen up right before they leave..

They both might be leaving but for now I'm 100% Rebecca is as her visa is ending.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

You can say that about Rebecca and Belle, but not about Jasmin. She is singing and smiling and doing incredibly sexy dance moves. 

And she's singing along with every word, in English! She knows and loves these songs