Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, vortios said:

It seems that Jasmin, is angry at the world, it seems the typical anger of young children. Rebeca has been in his room, and his attitude has not changed one iota. Time runs, Jasmin continues without contributing anything to the house ... but if you continue to charge her for being there. The houses are cold, because B1, Melissa takes quite a while on the phone on the balcony ... So when it is assumed that more people connect to the houses ...

Jasmin is angry with herself. :) 

I feel sorry for her boyfriend must be tough living with a sack of sand . moving from bed to couch all day all night .

Just now, mikeusa said:

no I miss it

dont mind. it was 5 minutes of dancing to buy another 10 days in the apartment as people have been complaining . 

She tried to get away with whole month of bad energy she brought to the apartment but did not work 

• Upvote 1

these moron RLC must understand that at least do not care to see orgies force or licking pussy, enough for me to see such a situation as now between Kami and Kristy but apparently it is difficult

2 minutes ago, meran said:

dont mind. it was 5 minutes of dancing to buy another 10 days in the apartment as people have been complaining . 

She tried to get away with whole month of bad energy she brought to the apartment but did not work 

I did read the comments that she was good at it

• Upvote 2