Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

nothing happened. They sat on the sofa together to watch TV to 3am, so she dressed on and walked out the door at 3:26 am

Uff..thanks Noldus..others were talking about orgies hehe,gess fooling with me,gess those great nights are over,at least for now,maybe in future rlc surprises us again hehe

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I laughed this morning to read the comments to the translation of Kitek, RLC is a business, does anyone really believe that a young girl naked dancing in front of a camera, does it for pleasure or worse to please us, the girls are in RLC to earn money in the apartments and out, I was a long time I say this, without being certain at last we now know that is so, I hope this does not ruin your sleep to anyone

Yes we know they are here to earn money but some also enjoy what they do they are rare and special, Irma was one of them and now we have Belle. Its called been an exhibitionist, Irma and Belle are, Ilona is to an extent. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Of topic but i still have hope for an Irma..llona..apartment..in their countries..could be a lot more fun than this Barcas ones ..I would sign easy three months on the spot..

Its my dream that one day this will happen, but i fear it wont. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes we know they are here to earn money but some also enjoy what they do they are rare and special, Irma was one of them and now we have Belle. Its called been an exhibitionist, Irma and Belle are, Ilona is to an extent. 

to me is fine as it is now, certainly there are girls better than others, the group that was now in this apartment was nice and close-knit

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Me reí de esta mañana para leer los comentarios a la traducción de Kitek, RLC es un negocio, ¿Alguien realmente cree que una joven bailando desnuda delante de una cámara, lo hace por placer o peor que nosotros, por favor, las chicas están en RLC para ganar dinero en los apartamentos y por fuera, que era mucho tiempo digo esto, sin tener la certeza, por fin, ahora sabemos que es así, espero que esto no arruine su sueño a cualquiera

Although making money, everyone takes it for granted, Sergio.
Here things are very clear to whoever wants to see it, even things we do not see, and others see, I mean things that are done outside the chambers.
Everything is done with a goal and the goal is called, make money and look for a way to earn money to be able to live.
Each has its motive, and all are equally justifiable.

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

Although making money, everyone takes it for granted, Sergio.
Here things are very clear to whoever wants to see it, even things we do not see, and others see, I mean things that are done outside the chambers.
Everything is done with a goal and the goal is called, make money and look for a way to earn money to be able to live.
Each has its motive, and all are equally justifiable.

Perhaps I did not explain, I am not criticizing absolutely the girls, they are doing a job and I respect all those who work, I would not do to my niece but they're big and do what they want