Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They forgive me cite self, nse that is distasteful, but when the first day I said that she would be in front of the cam topless, they called me crazy, and it seems tonight, this very steep nella computer ... Most of the girls who passed on cam, end up doing almost everything. And I know because I was hooked to a page Spanish voyeur chat, and that more and less, ended with time, playing in front of the cam with a toy, but which sat with a friend or friend front the cam. Rebeca will not be different, but, having visited and current account begins to inflate. These transmitting, girls also earn money easy and plentiful.

3 minutes ago, meran said:

puto aburrido noche.
Me voy a la cama. Aunque lo más probable es 0,0005% pero por si acaso Si Jasmin aterrizan su culo en la cama y el registro del partido Belle y Reb para mí por favor. Será agradecido. 

Get some rest, I do not think it propitious night for a memorable party.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Pero se vuelve viejo después de 1000 páginas de la misma. Sin duda, hace una lectura muy aburrido.

It is the only recourse left to us, the kicking, and with that, or ignore us. And end no shortage of customers ...

Oh don't get me wrong there some quite hilarious moments as we Mods read through every post on the forum, and even many quite good discussions, and at times it makes me laugh very hard at all the craziness. I do enjoy the forum, just the complaining gets old.

• Upvote 2

I do not think anyone complain about taste, I at least not.

We just want the while we are here, it's fun, is emotion, and why not a little party. If the girls have fun, we are happy, do not you think?

If the complaint after complaint read, imagine the frustration that as customers, we feel every night, without appreciating entertainment houses.

• Upvote 2