Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are not nuns, they are not cut with the naked, nor come from Mars, nor anything like that ...
If we knew things many times, we would be surprised, what I do not understand is because many people who have information, do not share it ...
No one talked about the girls getting to know each other, when they were here, is that a crime?
I have heard of it by chance ... or because the girls do not go to their country, when we are all believed that they return to Ukraine ...
Why not say that one lives in Spain, and has his work here ... that is a crime ?, who will know who I speak ...

Just now, Noldus said:

2038 (!!); Jasmin went to bed and turned off the lights

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

Com on Guys alcohol and Conaine nothing to do with having fun , did Irma and Ilona drink use Cocaine no!!!!! , Only one inB2 the live one is BB but she can do so much by herself , Jasmin must go That's my opinion so far 

Again, a day with so many events and very exciting. ... It is easy to understand that she is already tired. ... :/

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

top off, and went to sleep....

Maybe going to sleep so she can be up late for the Americans. Seriously RLC stop it. I cannot for 1 second believe the last 3 nights have been the girls decision and they are too tired to do anything. Just let them get back a normal schedule.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Lara slept naked. No Lola, no Irma and Lima is not a leader so it is difficult. Anna, Polya, Belle and Stella were all on the same page so we were lucky that worked although they are better known for their exploits in B2 then their home.

BB I am very happy for you Lara slept naked Nuns sleep naked to LOL , if I am going to site all day watch she slept naked , jasmin now slept topless am I going to site all night watch that no way Jose , I want them do some thing interesting that I site and look at them