Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well hope they made big changes in barca2..jasmine didn't bring nothing that I remember,she was pretty but not even fun to fallow..Bell on the other side was fun to watch because was life in her..we need funny girls not girls that do zero íntim life on cam..and only eat and sleep on cam..jasmine talking about you..and also about the girls in barca1 with exception of Lima that at least was proven more autentic that the others.Thtas my opinion.Sign for one month..last time I did for three..if rlc want clients apartments must be fun to watch..at least minimal fun..to my taste jasmine..and the other two girls in barca1 aren't fun to watch.Just my personal opinion and tastes of course.

i agree but b-1 melissa and lara are here to do modeling jobs only, and lima is now spending all of her time away from apt and mostly sleeps when she is home so while it is real b-1 is boring to watch too

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think it's possible both Belle and Jusmine leaved the apartment..westerday think jasmine was the passport things on bed etc..and bell tried almost all clothes in the closet in late night..

If Belle was leaving she would have packed last night, they will both still be there when it comes back on.

4 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

:cry::cry:

In Italy it says "never say never!"
but I agree that it is not impossible but unlikely!

She speaks Czech. It has only ever been Russian and Ukrainian speaking girls in Barcelona. So unless you want to see Kitty in Barca alone, or with Smith, it will NEVER happen! Sorry!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

She speaks Czech. It has only ever been Russian and Ukrainian speaking girls in Barcelona. So unless you want to see Kitty in Barca alone, or with Smith, it will NEVER happen! Sorry!

maybe its time for some nice uninhibited swedish girls to come for a visit

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well hope they made big changes in barca2..jasmine didn't bring nothing that I remember,she was pretty but not even fun to fallow..Bell on the other side was fun to watch because was life in her..we need funny girls not girls that do zero íntim life on cam..and only eat and sleep on cam..jasmine talking about you..and also about the girls in barca1 with exception of Lima that at least was proven more autentic that the others.Thtas my opinion.Sign for one month..last time I did for three..if rlc want clients apartments must be fun to watch..at least minimal fun..to my taste jasmine..and the other two girls in barca1 aren't fun to watch.Just my personal opinion and tastes of course.

Ze81 nice to see you my friend :biggrin: