Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

In my opinion the new girl hav very few chances..because of the other two..there won't be sensual massages..neither similar things..even less probaraby an amazing orgy night..all the chances of going outs to run...putting cream masks...watch tv..and that's it..nothing minimal interesting probably gona happen..maybe when the two leave and other two come with other mood and openess...

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And 1 more thing if anyone is waiting to see parties like Lola's parties you better unsubscribe now because it isn't going to happen.We all waited year's to get some kind of girl on girl action and it happened a few times during Lola's parties but i can't see it happening again for quite awhile.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

Belle need help  jasmine is no Help I don't know so far the new girl , I hope she helps Belle 

Agree,only chance of new girl it's Belle,more think Belle would be diferent for better if jasmine wouldn't be there..Probrably she would be a little more open.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Nick said:

Let me say one thing No one can replace Irma she is one of a kind I love her and I miss her and I bet RLC miss her to :angel:

you are exactly right Nick- Irma is not replaceable- and brought us nothing but joy and happy times when she graced our presence. We all miss her, and in my opinion she will remain the most popular girl in RLC, even when she is gone:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, denizenkane said:

There's still time, we have no idea what she's capable of. Hopefully she a firecracker with no inhibitions that makes Jas very uncomfortable but doesn't give a shit about it :)

I hope so LOL because Belle needs Help  all by herself she can do so much 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

you are exactly right Nick- Irma is not replaceable- and brought us nothing but joy and happy times when she graced our presence. We all miss her, and in my opinion she will remain the most popular girl in RLC, even when she is gone:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Beaver you Explained  better then me I wish I can write as good as you guys 

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

And 1 more thing if anyone is waiting to see parties like Lola's parties you better unsubscribe now because it isn't going to happen.We all waited year's to get some kind of girl on girl action and it happened a few times during Lola's parties but i can't see it happening again for quite awhile.

That sadly I have to agree,but the girls don't have to be like jasmine..we for exemple have an very open Lima..at least she bates and even have sex in the house.One thing it's that orgies other it's this types of super closed girls...

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Nick said:

Beaver you Explained  better then me I wish I can write as good as you guys 

you write just fine Nick- you know how we all feel about Irma- the RLC sweetheart:biggrin::biggrin:

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

ALL Hail the Queen, All Praise the Princess of Barcelona :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

There's still time, we have no idea what she's capable of. Hopefully she's a firecracker with no inhibitions that makes Jas very uncomfortable but doesn't give a shit about it :)

kind of like Lima???????

• Upvote 1