Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

In terms of individual popularity I am afraid the 2Ks have performed well below what one might expect in polls - they simply do not rate alongside Irma.

that is surprising I would think they would do better they started the whole lesbian play thing I know it was not real but they started what ended up in the lesbian orgy in my opinion

• Upvote 2

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmin had a bat and My Belle :heart: was naked for 5 seconds. Not much interaction with the new girl yet but they have been fairly unclothed around her.

Jasmin had a bate- I didn't think she knew how ??????:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

jane doe is gonna destroy her mouth brushing her teeth so hard

hey- happyone look on the bright side- you can get a gum job if she has no teeth:biggrin::biggrin:

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

that is surprising I would think they would do better they started the whole lesbian play thing I know it was not real but they started what ended up in the lesbian orgy in my opinion

The polling figures were quite shocking. In one poll Kami got very few votes but in the next one she beat Kristy which did surprise me. Kami is the most beautiful girl in RLC - I rank her at 9.5 and no others on RLC above 8.5 - but as a couple they were dependent on Kristy's outstanding personality. Had Kristy got a bit more naked and been in a 3 girls flat (which it wasn't really with Nora (another outstanding hottie)) then I think Kristy could have challenged Irma. However this is girl who is very sexy when she exercise or on the couch with Kami but when bating in the bath or having sex she just doesn't have it and Kami during sex is so passive it is ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

on a couple of occasions

Once while she was fucking Paul, Eva actually grabbed her panties whist they were still on her and tried to pull them off. Also she has had a very close call with bodily fluids and Leora has had to push her off. But what she know she's just a dog. And I swear at Carina's I once saw the dog try and join in.