Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Irma is the most popular girl in Barca by far but I think The Goddess might have a few a words about who the most popular girl ever was. Irma beat her in one poll when Irma was fairly new and at her peak but I think there was a later poll in which The Goddess struck back. Let's just agree Leora and Irma are the 2 most popular girls in RLC history.

Throwing Belle out of the running already???  Shame on you!!   lol

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

ALL Hail the Queen, All Praise the Princess of Barcelona :biggrin:

thanks Thes- and I know we are in the wrong thread, I should have used OT- sorry, Hail to both:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I would just like to mention at this point that Jas is in my top three hottest girls of all time in RLC. I find it an absolute pleasure to watch her, and the nudity we get from her I find even more exciting because it's almost a special occasion when it happens. I hope she stays the full three months

I am telling Irma on you Ben hahahahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I would just like to mention at this point that Jas is in my top three hottest girls of all time in RLC. I find it an absolute pleasure to watch her, and the nudity we get from her I find even more exciting because it's almost a special occasion when it happens. I hope she stays the full three months

Some things I haven't appreciated about Jasmin but she has undoubtedly slowly improved - I think the last 8 days she has really come through - but I have never denied her hotness. I used to think Megan had the finest breasts i had seen on RLC but now I am pretty sure it is Jasmin. She's also pretty enough to be near the top in a cluster of challenges for second place behind Kami. She has a prominent behind, not quiet IMO an aesthetic match for Leora or Kristy and I would argue My Belle :heart: is also ahead of her but it is very good nevertheless and to me she is as close to perfection in terms of everything physical as anybody with the possible exception of Megan and of course The Goddess.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Top 3, Irma, Jasmin, Stella. Not in that order, i can't rank them in order, they're all too hot

Now I know why you like jasmine you like big ass LMAO I wish that she dose some excitement state masterbating her phone 

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Top 3, Irma, Jasmin, Stella. Not in that order, i can't rank them in order, they're all too hot

oh Ben- I will not show Irma this post- she would be upset with you for sure, and yes she is her with me now:biggrin::biggrin: