Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, daily said:

I will say the last time if you do not like what you see going to complain to RLC

I think, both have no influence. ... This is not a forum of RLC and they will not care what a few people write about there page with so many customers.

If people write something here, it is for themself. No need to limit the comments and allow only positiv posts. ... This apartment is boring. ... Write about it!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

We can all agree when apartments are boring. But there are less than 10 CC members who post at least 15 messages a day very day in this thread to complain about this apartment. too many messages everyday about the same shit. It's just a fact.

I write about what i see. ... That is all. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, daily said:

I will say the last time if you do not like what you see going to complain to RLC

Please don't say that Daily,,you are insulting their intelligence by telling them to complain to the actual Company that they pay the monthly fee of $45.95 to see Real Life Sex.:biggrin:

Why should they speak to RLC when it clearly would be better to complain here,,because surely complaining here always gets the job done.:biggrin:

good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 4

Just now, euromike69 said:

Please don't say that Daily,,you are insulting their intelligence by telling them to complain to the actual Company that they pay the monthly fee of $45.95 to see Real Life Sex.:biggrin:

Why should they speak to RLC when it clearly would be better to complain here,,because surely complaining here always gets the job done.:biggrin:

Just read. ... It will explain everything. ... 

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

I think, both have no influence. ... This is not a forum of RLC and they will not care what a few people write about there page with so many customers.

If people write something here, it is for themself. No need to limit the comments and allow only positiv posts. ... This apartment is boring. ... Write about it!

That does not make you think that people desisted to write here, because they see that their complaints were not taken into account? This is like an iceberg, you see a few complained because the houses are not going well, they are not attractive to the general public, but yet do not want to see the number of groups that are forming out of here, which is very negative for RLC. And you say why? Because when you do not control the information about your business, start business has to have waterways. If RLC here, had done business, free, he had surveys of customer tastes, getting a lot of information here, that all we have company, would pay for having our customers. But that, it has been lost. And it will be very difficult to retrieve it.

• Upvote 2

YAWN - which coincidentally is what I hope My Belle's pussy will do.

Mikey, I can't tell you what I've been thinking about those substances they keep smearing on their faces - like it does any good - but I've seen some movies. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

jasmin has one fat ass pussy

Right now Jasmin's pussy and indeed butt crack's bid for freedom from the tyranny of her thong looks like it might be the most interesting element of the night.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

YAWN - which coincidentally is what I hope My Belle's pussy will do.

Mikey, I can't tell you what I've been thinking about those substances they keep smearing on their faces - like it does any good - but I've seen some movies. 

It is good for their skin,,and it opens up their pores::)

tumblr_n7yb3xUkfC1txmyvpo1_400.gif

• Upvote 2