Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

1 minute ago, Nick said:

so Mike what are you doing right now can you tell me if your not complaining  , 

Yes I'm complaining about you guys complaining,,so if none of you want me to complain about you complaining then stop complaining,and I will never understand why you guys complain about people not allowing you to complain but then turn around and try to stop others from complaining about you complaining.Do you see the hypocrisy in that?:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

,I mean,,if I log into CC at 5 am in the morning and say that B2 is boring and that I don't like the girls,,,what's the purpose of me writing the same comment @ 6:00,7:00,8:00,9:00,10:00,11:00am,,,then at 12:00,1:00,2:00,3:00,4:00,5:00,6:00,7:00,8:00,9:00,10:00,11:00pm,,,you now see why we get fed up with this quickly?

I thought that  was practicing  copy and paste skills   

• Upvote 2

Just now, euromike69 said:

Yes I'm complaining about you guys complaining,,so if none of you want me to complain about you complaining then stop complaining,and I will never understand why you guys complain about people not allowing you to complain but then turn around and try to stop others from complaining about you complaining.Do you see the hypocrisy in that?:biggrin::biggrin:

That is funny. :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

My head hurts mikey and that's a complaint :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Mike you good guy you funny and you want all the attention!!!! I am happy for you 

what do you guys expect to see on this thread as long as the girls spend all day in bed or doing a cam show then spend all night watching tv you can only comment on how hot the girls look so many times,i have been following rlc for 2 1/2 yrs I stopped awhile after K and K left Barc 1 because it got old watchin the same crap as this there,then I just happened to check in the night of the big party damn I thought this is different I will give it another chance I have got 90 bucks into it now and only had one night of some real action and most of that was hidden by a sheet then I let my membership lapse again and 2hrs later belle and rebecca were at it again so yes I'm a little pissed,but I do try to keep my bitching to a minimum

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

Mike you good guy you funny and you want all the attention!!!! I am happy for you 

Why thank you for that Nick,,you know me very well,,I am an attention seeking whore:biggrin::biggrin:

Wait is it against CC rules to call myself a whore?:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 5