Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

why do we complain about this apartment so damn much ???    do you guy's have any thing batter to do?     and yes I'm picking on some of you

Go ahead and pick on them Mike! They blamed Stell for everything... I wish she was back. I would even put up with some of the bitching just to have her visit to show Barca2 how it's done?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Not the first time I've been bashed for my opinion. 

?

I wasn't trying to bash you (or your opinion), quite the opposite actually. I was just saying that there's nothing wrong with people enjoying different things, and hopefully there are people enjoying the current setup even if I am not.

• Upvote 1

Just now, mikeusa said:

okay the girl's that I like was stella Irma Ilona anna amy megan  Layla  belle Rebecca rita  Kirsty kamila nora  and the only lady that I love is Dayana 

oh fuck I for got about jasmin LOL

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lyree said:

Mikey, Sweet Heart.:heart: What is it you are trying to say :heart:?

Sorry about that Lyree my Princess,:heart:,I was on the phone with someone else complaining in my ears:heart::biggrin::biggrin:

I was simply saying that we all complain too much on a daily basis instead of just having fun and not take stuff so seriously like we should::):biggrin:

• Upvote 1