Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I would be extremely surprised (and maybe delighted) if that had happened. I think Jasmin is too strong willed and self controlled. 

Lola was acting strange that night every time something got going she would go to her phone then she would see the girls not doing anything then she would get them going again then back to the phone again she went ,when they went to lolas bed you could see belle and Rebecca get frustrated with her

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I would be extremely surprised (and maybe delighted) if that had happened. I think Jasmin is too strong willed and self controlled. 

I need to send everyone here that follows these apts to go fight and find terrorists wherever they hide,,because as much as terrorists are persistent,,you guys got them beat,,,so patient and can wait for an eternity for something to happen in this Barcelona and the old stomping ground of Barcelona #1.

What do you think?,,,,will we see some lesbian action tonight or will it be another 11 hours of tease and no please?:biggrin:

• And I wanna say hello to someone on this page who hates my guts,,,,,he knows who he is:shy:::)
  • Upvote 2

Hello everyone

Jasmin may not be very good but it must have the rule since Monday night and like all women this period are not in very good shape.

I hope that in the coming days will be warmer evening with three pretty girls as they should be very nice to see

It faudrais that rebecca and beautiful starts both and pick jasmin for this join their erotic games see if they desire

Good night

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I wish My Belle would sit on the other couch like Rebecca does so we get a better look at her. My Belle always gets the worst of all worlds to show her sexy body off - worst bedrooms and worst position on the couch. 

I find that a little too much.  I'm still in the process to adapt to the switched on light i saw yesterday. ... I would not like to see even more exciting changes so fast. ... ::) ... I hope to see more TV watching today. It would be fun. ... :dodgy:

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I need to send everyone here that follows these apts to go fight and find terrorists wherever they hide,,because as much as terrorists are persistent,,you guys got them beat,,,so patient and can wait for an eternity for something to happen in this Barcelona and the old stomping ground of Barcelona #1.

What do you think?,,,,will we see some lesbian action tonight or will it be another 11 hours of tease and no please?:biggrin:

• And I wanna say hello to someone on this page who hates my guts,,,,,he knows who he is:shy:::)

I think most here suspect the same. Today we will see a lot of watching TV. ... Perhaps briefly interrupted by an teasing show without any real involvement. ... Let see. 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Lola was acting strange that night every time something got going she would go to her phone then she would see the girls not doing anything then she would get them going again then back to the phone again she went ,when they went to lolas bed you could see belle and Rebecca get frustrated with her

There were rumours about who she was on the phone to but as I remember this was post Happy Juice which why My Belle would not play in the end although I still think she might have bated. Lola was very distracted but she was leaving so who can blame her.

Look at way My Belle is lying now. If only we had that view on the other couch ... The only time she does lay on that couch is in the evening when it's dark or at night.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I noticed that Belle has completed 60 days today at b-2 and shows no signs of leaving so presumably she in the for the full 3 months duration?

Her 60th day was November 2nd: 27 days Sept + 31 days Oct + 2 days Nov = 60

Iv'e noticed lately these girls just go shopping for themselves when the buy food it's just what they want not like when Ilona and Irma were here they would take the trolley and all go shoping together.

That's why Miss Dullsville got so upset when Melina ate her sausages boo hoo

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Memo to Women Who Don't Masturbate: You're Doing It Wrong

Some Practical Advice to Help You Make the Most of Masturbation Month

vignette_magnum.jpg

Malissa and Lara : here is the link for your viewing pleasure:

http://www.thestranger.com/feature/2016/05/18/24094618/memo-to-women-who-dont-masturbate-youre-doing-it-wrong

13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate Regularly

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/14/reasons-women-should-masturbate_n_6172092.html

10 Reasons To Make Masturbation Part Of Your Wellness Routine

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-18581/10-reasons-to-make-masturbation-part-of-your-wellness-routine.html

Compliments of DR.Rider :biggrin:

Very good advice. ... This would also fit very well for B2. .... Maybe, it would even bring down the depression mood the girls are in this apartment currently.