B2 - General Topic 2021 #27 (October / November)

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Any one wants to guess when the room swap between Lola and Anna will happen?

My guess is next Friday.

Lola has only just returned to this room, we will have to wait a few more weeks to see Anna there

9 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Anna crying. Something must have happened on her date?

When all three were in Lola's room they were talking about mother and grandmother. I don't know Russian, but those two words was easy to get and were repeated constantly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Oh the of all doubt!!  Just because you don't want to believe it, doesn't make it not true.  She has a thing for that idiot!!

I will believe if you show some evidence, like if you heard she saying something or if they exchanged some affection in public, etc.  But you never saw her on cam, never even saw them together. But come here and throw  this crazy theories that they are all hookers that do a side job off cam on a RLC whorehouse. That's why is hard to believe in you.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I will believe if you show some evidence, like if you heard she saying something or if they exchanged some affection in public, etc.  But you never saw her on cam, never even saw them together. But come here and throw  this crazy theories that they are all hookers that do a side job off cam on a RLC whorehouse. That's why is hard to believe in you.

LMAO  I guess you are another one that thinks they are all saints.  It's your prerogative to think what you want with these tenants.  I know a lot of things you will never know about a lot of these tenants.  So to sum it up, stay in your dream world and keep those blinders on!

I've got things to take care of before I go out of town tomorrow, so you have a good day!!

• Haha 1