B2 - General Topic 2021 #27 (October / November)

Noldus

I consider Lola / Anna / Mila the worst coexisted tenants ever for the GOV concept of RLC . I can’t  remember any more apathetic , uninterested , indifferent , worthless participants . 

Yes , we have seen worse but they were individually indifferent and uninterested , we are having now the unfortunate rare occasion for any of us that still pay of witnessing 3 women who have obviously been called urgently by RLC to fill in this apartment under incredibly low financial benefits . I can’t prove anything but it is more and more my feeling that the deal is kind of “ you will get free rent , a standard amount of monthly salary adjusted to the Covid era period and whatever extra we can discuss about “ . “ No high paid bonuses , not extreme money but we please ask you to join and we can discuss in the process how it can work better for both you and us as a company “ .

It is really a pity watching an apartment that in the past the girls that would have liked to enter and participate could reach  a queue  like the morning queues of a popular Barcelona metro station waiting to catch the wagon . 

An unbelievable turn of events , the even worse is that RLC doesn’t seem to bother , their only priority is to have the beds filled as possible as they can and for the rest , let the sucker ( us ) pay . The same goes for Leora’s apartment , Mirukawa’s and Dantez’s and Kitty and Smith’s .

The comment comes also as a proof that many people here keep on challenging me that I am an RLC supporter of anything that is happening , so , before anyone comes back to me with anything similar , put this post in your archives . 

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

I consider Lola / Anna / Mila the worst coexisted tenants ever for the GOV concept of RLC . I can’t  remember any more apathetic , uninterested , indifferent , worthless participants . 

Yes , we have seen worse but they were individually indifferent and uninterested , we are having now the unfortunate rare occasion for any of us that still pay of witnessing 3 women who have obviously been called urgently by RLC to fill in this apartment under incredibly low financial benefits . I can’t prove anything but it is more and more my feeling that the deal is kind of “ you will get free rent , a standard amount of monthly salary adjusted to the Covid era period and whatever extra we can discuss about “ . “ No high paid bonuses , not extreme money but we please ask you to join and we can discuss in the process how it can work better for both you and us as a company “ .

It is really a pity watching an apartment that in the past the girls that would have liked to enter and participate could reach  a queue  like the morning queues of a popular Barcelona metro station waiting to catch the wagon . 

An unbelievable turn of events , the even worse is that RLC doesn’t seem to bother , their only priority is to have the beds filled as possible as they can and for the rest , let the sucker ( us ) pay . The same goes for Leora’s apartment , Mirukawa’s and Dantez’s and Kitty and Smith’s .

The comment comes also as a proof that many people here keep on challenging me that I am an RLC supporter of anything that is happening , so , before anyone comes back to me with anything similar , put this post in your archives . 

All this is really sad. I find Anna has a great body, brings me joy watching her dance and smiling but all this fake lesbian shows are disappointing. The time that the neighbor payed a visit there was a little for something good, the guy was really comfortable in front of the cams but the girls were with the handbrake pulled. I think that Anna also have a Italian love interest and this is why she isn't doing much and looks like she doesn't want to bring him there. All a waste.