B2 - General Topic 2021 #27 (October / November)

1 hour ago, timber said:

I unsubscribed from RLC months ago, but every now and then I check back in to see if these 3 girls are still in B2. As long as they are, I know that that there's no point in resubscribing. It seems pretty clear that whoever's managing the Barcelona apartments (and really the whole site) is either completely incompetent or lacks the resources to even make a half-hearted attempted at dragging RLC back from it's plunge into irrelevance.

There's no reason at all that Lola or Mila should have been there more than a month or two at the most. Yet here they are 5 months later. Throw the twins and Nana (and probably a few others) into that group too. And even with all those overstaying and unwatchable tenants, it sounds like there are still a bunch of empty rooms. It can't be blamed on covid anymore, it's just a deterioration of the management of RLC, which was never very good to begin with. But at least they could recruit enough girls to fill the rooms and replace do-nothing tenants after a month or two.

Excellent said but who listens .. πŸ˜”

• Like 2

On 11/9/2021 at 5:41 PM, timber said:

I unsubscribed from RLC months ago, but every now and then I check back in to see if these 3 girls are still in B2. As long as they are, I know that that there's no point in resubscribing. It seems pretty clear that whoever's managing the Barcelona apartments (and really the whole site) is either completely incompetent or lacks the resources to even make a half-hearted attempted at dragging RLC back from it's plunge into irrelevance.

There's no reason at all that Lola or Mila should have been there more than a month or two at the most. Yet here they are 5 months later. Throw the twins and Nana (and probably a few others) into that group too. And even with all those overstaying and unwatchable tenants, it sounds like there are still a bunch of empty rooms. It can't be blamed on covid anymore, it's just a deterioration of the management of RLC, which was never very good to begin with. But at least they could recruit enough girls to fill the rooms and replace do-nothing tenants after a month or two.

RLC has always been garbage, at least as far as I can tell. It's had some great moments, like Martina and Nelly, or anything Chloe did.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ImJustThatBored said:

RLC has always been garbage, at least as far as I can tell. It's had some great moments, like Martina and Nelly, or anything Chloe did.

Honestly, RLC used to be really good. I don't know how long you've been here, but the shock they're in now started with the loss of all the Russian apartments.

Now it's just almost all show and all the real life content is missing. Especially B2, with the current cast, is just bad.

• Like 2