Leora - Home Activities #75

pulo filipe

2 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour

Je ne sais pas si elle a eu Paul depuis hier, mais j’ai un présentiment qu’avec Paul sa ce termine ou ces terminé et quelle se consacre plus maintenant avec loverboy

As far as I know she has not consecrated herself to anyone. And I don't think she phoned LB yesterday.

• Like 1

il y a 8 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Cependant, il est clair qu’elle n’a pas de date établie pour sortir. Elle se prépare depuis des heures et se donne à la tâche.

Je pense qu’il est en retard car elle regarde souvent son portable et a la fenêtre de la chambre et elle soupire

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

We don't agree on many things and we definitely don't like or respect each other, but! I have never thought of you as a stupid person, far from it in fact.

So why would you try and stir the pot by questioning the intention of a post made by SG?

It would be clear to anyone who has been following this apartment for a while and possessed half a brain that SG's post on October 16 was sarcasm, and only a fool or someone like yourself with an agenda would take it literally and try to score points from it.

Noticing the two people who have automatically given you credit for your stupidity only reinforces my argument that the three of you work in unison like pack dogs to wear a person down before finally moving in for the kill if you don't agree with their opinions.

You have between yourself been responsible for many good people leaving the forum as a result of your bullying tactics.

SG was an easy target for you Slug wasn't he, you were more than aware of his personal problems, yet you try to score points with an unwarranted accusation at his expense.

You are very fond of correcting people who YOU think transgress on this forum, like the self appointed moderator you think yourself to be...Please make sure in future you and your cronies read and digest the article in the context it was written before you all make fools of yourselves again. 

Shame on you !!  🖕

And while we are on the subject of your breath-taking  arrogance and mistake prone posts, I would respectfully draw your attention to the following, again by you.

Boots NO!!! High top trainers ! Look closely at cam 8, 😏 12:57:10 !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Look at todays replay cam 8 at 10.06 and you will notice that she brought in the BOOTS that you adamantly  insisted were TRAINERS a couple of weeks ago.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I won't hold my breath awaiting an admission of your mistake, or indeed an apology for the verbal crap you directed my way at the time, all because of your crazed ego driven attempt to score points off me. You sad sad person ! 🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾

nuevamente, la Reina nos ha dado un espectáculo sobre lo difícil que es ser la diva de la Reunión, la inseguridad a la hora de vestirse, quito, pongo, esto si, esto no:

Esta claro que en Praga hay mucha competencia, de chicas hermosas; espero que triumfe

• Like 2

Just now, taxio said:

Again, the Queen has given us a show about how difficult it is to be the diva of the Reunion, the insecurity when dressing, I take off, I put, this yes, this no:

It is clear that in Prague there is a lot of competition, from beautiful girls; I hope you triumph

The biggest competition is with herself half the time I think Taxio

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

So far everything as expected. It's just a pity that we get the trick and someone else gets the treat...

This has been the trickiest week of them all.. From the tears , the sympathy , the bad times and melancholy , the worry of so many people here and the genuine concern I believe from many that simply don’t post but watch their favorite tenant , to a complete change of mood as the week was progressing , masturbations , buying  or renting clothes to enjoy her private life as she has decided to places and with people she feels happy and she can be herself , in general , a week from sadness to happiness ,(  I don’t really know at the end if it was as bad as she might “ communicated “ with her on camera performances ) , ending with the usual result we see , hmm, how many months or years in this apartmetn now ? Another escape of the prison and off to new adventures 😂🤣😂🤣

But of course , I need to feel bad or I can expect broken record gifs again because I express my displeasure when recently we have been watching how it is to celebrate in front of cameras without exaggerations , just with good and smiley happy feelings and vibes .. The worst thing is that this woman now is only being watched as a sex tool , she’s here to be observed , commented and discussed for nothing more than a sexual object rather than the human being she is ( obviously out of apartment she transforms to the woman that she wishes and she wants to be therefore nobody understands why in the world she continues doing the opposite of what she prefers to have her life ahh, wait , 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑 … )