B1 - General Topic 2021 #45 (October)

22 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I wonder why they kicked them out if only Ulyana was the one who had everything on her shoulders.

You could become a very good seller...

Ulyana was / is an all time fan favorite , my opinion is that the rest of the girls gave her the space she needed for her shows and whatever adult contribution she would do .. Olivia is always there as her loyal and faithful companion , Fiora simply loves to be part of RLC as we have seen of her reactions and Harley was fantastic as a newcomer … 

In general , the on going chat here concerning the girls and the apartment proves crystal clear the popularity of the girls and that RLC lost a really big investment that had on them .

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Oh, you wise guardian of information, who wants to save us, the stupid readers from acquire the knowledge too quickly, so that our little brains may not interpret it in your way. 🤣

Why not just describe what you think you know?

Because he doesn't know sh!t...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO....he doesn't know anything!  He just sits on his beanbag chair eating Cheetos and getting orange dick!!

Hello Fatboy .. at least I watch and have an opinion .. stay with your hallucinations and illusions and your sources .. careful with your posts and I wish you a nice evening ( aka don’t feed the trolls - how much a pain in the ass I am for you and the damage I have made in your ALMIGHTY FATBOY IMAGE 😂🤣😂🤣 )

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Because he doesn't know sh!t...

Yes .. I am expecting you and your sources that you know about the prostitutes , the sluts and the drug dealers to come out loud and post what’s your opinion and then I can confirm .. you are not only a joke but your desperate posting to gain sympathy by pointing at me is ridiculous ( ups , I just fed the troll 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I point out one thing.

The other times the participants have been let out for neighborhood problems or similiar is not a good sign. Carla & Yanai have not been on RLC anymore. Luna & Zack the same. The only ones who returned after various problems were Kitty & Smith, the problem is that it took about 3 years for them to come back to RLC. The precedents are not in favor of Ulyana & Co...

So, let's also expect the worst, which isn't necessarily going to come back.

One can only dream to never hear of them again!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ulyana was / is an all time fan favorite , my opinion is that the rest of the girls gave her the space she needed for her shows and whatever adult contribution she would do .. Olivia is always there as her loyal and faithful companion , Fiora simply loves to be part of RLC as we have seen of her reactions and Harley was fantastic as a newcomer … 

In general , the on going chat here concerning the girls and the apartment proves crystal clear the popularity of the girls and that RLC lost a really big investment that had on them .

Maybe to you ddhm but others may not think so.  You can't speak for everyone just because you like her and think her shit don't stink.  I suggest you quit saying things you have no proof of!!

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's all hearsay so STFU!!

Please continue in this rhetoric so we are “ saved “ once again by you ( ups , did I forget to mention ? I just fed the troll again 😔

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hello Fatboy .. at least I watch and have an opinion .. stay with your hallucinations and illusions and your sources .. careful with your posts and I wish you a nice evening ( aka don’t feed the trolls - how much a pain in the ass I am for you and the damage I have made in your ALMIGHTY FATBOY IMAGE 😂🤣😂🤣 )

I don't watch and still have plenty of opinions and one of them being that you are a delusional motherf'er!!  I don't seek an image such as yourself does.  I'm just here to balance out the scales from people like you that think everything RLC does is great and wonderful when in reality it's not even close!!

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't watch and still have plenty of opinions and one of them being that you are a delusional motherf'er!!  I don't seek an image such as yourself does.  I'm just here to balance out the scales from people like you that think everything RLC does is great and wonderful when in reality it's not even close!!

Please please continue , thank you for the kind words ☺️ I am glad that I enjoy the pleasure of women that you suggest in comparison to you that I don’t even know if you can identify how the shape of a woman’s “ thing “ looks ..

Nothing more by me because i will be getting a “ yellow card “ if I continue . The forum is all yours , enjoy ☺️ ( ups I just fed you once again, happy digestion ☺️

• Haha 1