B1 - General Topic 2021 #45 (October)

31 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

As I said, none of these girls appealed to me personally. That is my opinion. I don't care what acts they perform, they just didn't turn me on in any way.

I respect that of course ...I was just speaking to their potential.....and as how it relates to my taste and interest..

but that you say  they just didn't turn me on in any way.   I can only wonder what kind of person you are ... what does turn you on? the girls doing dishes and cleaning house ... you are now very weird to me .. this is a voyeur site where more predictably we expect sexy things .... so again I was on your side but now you just seem weird to me

good luck finding what turns you on in any way.....  no need to explain yourself ...you have said enough ...and same for me 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

This has simply happened in the past so the most obvious explanation would seem this. I don't know what else they were doing outside the cameras but if that led  for their exit from the project means they haven't done very clean things...I don't see any other reasons.

The only reason they were kicked out of B1 was the noise levels and complaining neighbours. This apt has had issues in the past and complaints about other girls and I think it was the final straw, the neighbours had had enough...Tbh, I would've thought RLC would tell the girls to keep the music at a reasonable level when they entered the project, and warn them of the consequences. Maybe they did and the girls ignored them...who knows?

I really hope they don't close B1 for good though...I have more fond memories of this apt over the years than most of the others...

Now we have 10 apartments...That's ridiculous!! In the past, if your favourite place was dead, you still had a great choice to view...Not now 😒
I guess many of us haven't even got a favourite place to visit now...We've lost the 1 apt that tried to breath a bit of life back into the project ☹️

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The only reason they were kicked out of B1 was the noise levels and complaining neighbours. This apt has had issues in the past and complaints about other girls and I think it was the final straw, the neighbours had had enough...Tbh, I would've thought RLC would tell the girls to keep the music at a reasonable level when they entered the project, and warn them of the consequences. Maybe they did and the girls ignored them...who knows?

I really hope they don't close B1 for good though...I have more fond memories of this apt over the years than most of the others...

Now we have 10 apartments...That's ridiculous!! In the past, if your favourite place was dead, you still had a great choice to view...Not now 😒
I guess many of us haven't even got a favourite place to visit now...We've lost the 1 apt that tried to breath a bit of life back into the project ☹️

If it's not the first time, we can say goodbye to the apartment forever. That's exactly what happened with Luna & Zack. I don't see how RLC can recover that apartment without changing the girls that were there before. I think RLC tried to warn them, it would have made sense, but apparently they didn't want to listen. And even if they didn't warn them, they had to get there on their own that having parties during the week or with loud music is not a good way to keep the neighbors good.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

If it's not the first time, we can say goodbye to the apartment forever. That's exactly what happened with Luna & Zack. I don't see how RLC can recover that apartment without changing the girls that were there before.

Why don't they look into getting a mature couple for a change and not these drug addicted kids they keep using?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Защо не търсят за промяна зряла двойка, а не тези пристрастени към наркотици деца, които продължават да използват?

It's unusual for me to admit,but honesty requires me to say, that Harley is 100 % right here!