B1 - General Topic 2021 #45 (October)

Il y a 59 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Est-ce tout ce que vous faites, répandre tant de rhétorique ? Il n'y a aucune pitié en quoi que ce soit. RLC a encore une fois ramené 3 filles salopes pour essayer d'augmenter leurs notes et ce faisant, ces mêmes 3 filles ne pourraient pas vivre respectueusement dans un complexe d'appartements où il y a des voisins et ont fini par se faire virer a$ $es... ... J'en ai tellement marre d'écouter votre BS et de faire l'éloge de ces travailleuses du sexe !!

HarleyFatBoy, Il me semble que depuis des mois vous êtes constamment dans la critique et le dénigrement, il me semble aussi que vous n'êtes pas abonné. Mieux encore, vous appelez les filles B1 des salopes. Vous n'êtes pas abonné et donc comme beaucoup l'ont déjà dit, vous êtes libre de ne pas venir voir ce qui s'y passe. Quelles sont vos motivations ? Vous sentez-vous habilité à venir prêcher la bonne parole ? celui du politiquement correct ? Dans ce cas, la première règle est le respect de chacun, quelle que soit votre opinion. La critique est intéressante et utile, pourvu qu'elle respecte une certaine logique et un intérêt pour la communauté. Je ne pense pas que vos insultes envers les filles que vous aimez que nous ne connaissons pas et que la vie n'a certainement pas épargnées soient intéressantes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I respect that of course ...I was just speaking to their potential.....and as how it relates to my taste and interest..

but that you say  they just didn't turn me on in any way.   I can only wonder what kind of person you are ... what does turn you on? the girls doing dishes and cleaning house ... you are now very weird to me .. this is a voyeur site where more predictably we expect sexy things .... so again I was on your side but now you just seem weird to me

good luck finding what turns you on in any way.....  no need to explain yourself ...you have said enough ...and same for me 

I have seen them only once in the kitchen, cooking with naked upper body. The whole situation was anything but realistic.

Also, The plastic surgeries has really done a lot of damage to this girls. Partially clearly visible scars, unnatural breast shape etc. It is sad to see what some girls do to themselves.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

HarleyFatBoy, It seems to me that for months you have been constantly in the review, it also seems to me that you are not a subscriber. Best of all, you call B1 girls sluts. You are not a subscriber and therefore as many have already said, you are free not to come and see what is happening there. What are your motivations ? Do you feel empowered to come and preach the good word? that of political correctness? In this case, the first rule is respect for everyone, whatever your opinion. Criticism is interesting and useful, as long as it respects a certain logic and an interest for the community. I don't think your insults towards girls that you like we don't know and that life has certainly not spared are interesting.

The way I look at it corpslibre....I've given RLC more than enough of my money in the previous years to justify me being here.  I'm sorry if you have the same, lame attitude as the others that think you have to subscribe to have a voice!!

LOL I HATE EVERYTHING RLC due to a bad experience with them.  I am here to not let people such as ddhm spread his ridiculous rhetoric about RLC being the greatest thing since sliced bread.  I owe the participants of RLC absolutely nothing and in return they owe me absolutely nothing.  I have "0" and that is a "ZERO" respect for people working in the adult industry just to keep from becoming someone that adds something to society.  I don't agree with the shirts that these tenants have worn over the years that make fun of the subscribers and before you ask....I can't remember them all but one of my favorites is one that Gina has which says "Lazy But Rich"!!

19 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

If it's not the first time, we can say goodbye to the apartment forever. That's exactly what happened with Luna & Zack. I don't see how RLC can recover that apartment without changing the girls that were there before. I think RLC tried to warn them, it would have made sense, but apparently they didn't want to listen. And even if they didn't warn them, they had to get there on their own that having parties during the week or with loud music is not a good way to keep the neighbors good.

If they switched the B1 girls for Karol, the twins and Nana...not exactly party animals, problem solved. 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I respect that of course ...I was just speaking to their potential.....and as how it relates to my taste and interest..

but that you say  they just didn't turn me on in any way.   I can only wonder what kind of person you are ... what does turn you on? the girls doing dishes and cleaning house ... you are now very weird to me .. this is a voyeur site where more predictably we expect sexy things .... so again I was on your side but now you just seem weird to me

good luck finding what turns you on in any way.....  no need to explain yourself ...you have said enough ...and same for me 

As a retired professional photographer, I have photographed thousands of attractive women. None of these women were attractive enough for me to put them in front of my camera. If they are not attractive, then they do not appeal to me, no matter what acts they may perform. I have my tastes in women and you have yours. Enough said.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why don't they look into getting a mature couple for a change and not these drug addicted kids they keep using?

I would have loved to see Holly and BF in a couple apartment. I think, that would be an apartment with the quality of the good old days in RLC (like with Annablle or Eva).

Well, the probability of that is probably close to zero. I'm curious to see how long RLC will continue. I think today a lot of people will cancel their subscription.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

If they switched the B1 girls for Karol, the twins and Nana...not exactly party animals, problem solved. 

I think they would liked since they are all the time in the city center and can easily visit their friends. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why not just kick out the girls from B2? They are even more boring than what is currently left in B4. 

• Like 1

Just now, Alladino said:

I would have loved to see Holly and BF in a couple apartment. I think, that would be an apartment with the quality of the good old days in RLC (like with Annablle or Eva).

Well, the probability of that is probably close to zero. I'm curious to see how long RLC will continue. I think today a lot of people will cancel their subscription.

Holly is has been, quit asking for repeats, that's the biggest problem with RLC to date!!