B1 - General Topic 2021 #45 (October)

25 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Personally, I see no real loss to the viewers on the departure of these four people. I had absolutely no interest in watching any one of them. I'm sure that RLC, after spending money on renovations, will have the apartment up and running in short order, with new tenants. Hopefully better ones than those that just left. 

hey Mira   Maybe you never followed Ulyana and her high level Exhibtion shows in every inch of their apt... lingerie and more pussy per day than weeks of anything say B4, B5, B2 , Bfucking 69 she puts out ful range sexy shows with the cutest little titties (now reasonable regular tities)  look at these 2 recent couch, camera close up full on sex show level bates ....She is good at this and obviously fully enjoys this mutual pleasuring  

Now... Olivia had parties! girls on dog leashes on all fours and remote vibrators stuck deep into each others cunts ...  the parties in their  last visit and 4 girls lesbian circle licks and vibrators pounding in and out of cunts and close to the camera anal fingering ......um just saying these girls are nothing but potential big show entertainment 

( note: I know zero of the other women ) but Ulyana and Olivia are ring masters to draw them in  (and who doesn't want a chance to lick suck fuck anything Ulyana 

so, if they stay, I hope they get a better apt. and can get on with the shows and spread their wings and hot sexy legs more 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, moules said:

Si quelqu'un quitte le projet, cela ne signifie pas toujours qu'il est parti. Gina a été montrée quittant le projet le 20 avril, puis rejoignant le projet dans un nouvel appartement le 23 avril.

Si ces quatre filles avaient vraiment quitté le projet, elles auraient pris l'avion pour Moscou, ce qu'elles n'ont pas fait.

I would like to believe in this possibility. The girls in B1 were genuinely interesting and contrary to what some narrow minds claim, present some value to RLC in a difficult time, living naked at home is not cinema but only nudism or naturism commonly practiced in Europe, and does not take away from the sexual attraction, but undoubtedly that people who do not practice it ignore it. Hopefully we will quickly see these people together in another apartment or on RLC, because otherwise, more than ever the future of RLC is very compromised and will no longer see any interest in maintaining my subscription.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

hey Mira   Maybe you never followed Ulyana and her high level Exhibyion shows in every inch of their apt... lingerie and more pussy per day than weeks of anything say B4, B5, B2 , Bfucking 69 she puts out ful range sexy shows with the cutest little titties (now reasonable regular tities)  look at these 2 recent couch, camera close up full on sex show level bates ....She is good at this and obviously fully enjoys this mutual pleasuring  

Now Olivia had parties 1 girls on dog leashes on all fours and remote vibrators stuck deep into each others cunts ...  the parties last visit and 4 girls lesbian circle licks and vibrators pounding in and out of cunts and close to the camera anal fingering ......um just saying these girls are nothing but potential big show entertainment 

( note: I know zero of the other women ) 

so, if they stay, I hope they get a better apt. and can get on with the shows and spread their wings and hot sexy legs more 

I can’t add more than what you say about Ulyana , I think she was just carrying RLC on her shoulders since the rejoin , Olivia , Fiora and Harley for sure added with their 100% commitment to the project  and their duties , respecting everyone who pays their whatever subscription .. I am sure we will see them again , the question isn’t were but when …’

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, james deen said:

Wow very disappointing i feel like we didn't really see the best of ulyama and thank god my subscription ended today and I will not be renewing.

I agree, it's disappointing to me to lose Ulyana, but we're still stuck with Old Faithful, who is guaranteed not to dress up for Halloween, or have any parties, and we certainly will never see a guy have sex with her in the apartment, but one thing for sure, I can identify her pussy, out from a vagina only lineup

23 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

hey Mira   Maybe you never followed Ulyana and her high level Exhibtion shows in every inch of their apt... lingerie and more pussy per day than weeks of anything say B4, B5, B2 , Bfucking 69 she puts out ful range sexy shows with the cutest little titties (now reasonable regular tities)  look at these 2 recent couch, camera close up full on sex show level bates ....She is good at this and obviously fully enjoys this mutual pleasuring  

Now... Olivia had parties! girls on dog leashes on all fours and remote vibrators stuck deep into each others cunts ...  the parties in their  last visit and 4 girls lesbian circle licks and vibrators pounding in and out of cunts and close to the camera anal fingering ......um just saying these girls are nothing but potential big show entertainment 

( note: I know zero of the other women ) but Ulyana and Olivia are ring masters to draw them in  (and who doesn't want a chance to lick suck fuck anything Ulyana 

As I said, none of these girls appealed to me personally. That is my opinion. I don't care what acts they perform, they just didn't turn me on in any way.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Rlc is such an honest site..so the talk is that this house is closed because all the music and stuff(and that seems fair and could happen to anyone at any time specialy with some type of neighbours)but then there is talk that N&B will return with them in an supose new house..N&B that were in "vacations" for almost a year in one barca house..and supodesly will "return" again for more "vacations"..vacations my a&&🤣.So many of this workers live already in Spain and they keep "returning" for more "vacations"🤣🤣.So much bs.

Glad to see you are still around and kicking @ze81.  I hope all is well with you my friend?  I've missed your posts and look forward to seeing more of them.  Welcome back!!

I point out one thing.

The other times the participants have been let out for neighborhood problems or similiar is not a good sign. Carla & Yanai have not been on RLC anymore. Luna & Zack the same. The only ones who returned after various problems were Kitty & Smith, the problem is that it took about 3 years for them to come back to RLC. The precedents are not in favor of Ulyana & Co...

So, let's also expect the worst, which isn't necessarily going to come back.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

It’s a pity and disappointing  that - again - we lose 4 girls that  they brought this refreshing aura that was needed , in one month they did whatever they have done in the previous 10 months the whole of RLC Barcelona GOV tenants , except Tesla and Elian who were the ones that gave the boost needed .. 

All I can say is the following .. it is a pity that the villa has been accommodating such “ silent “ and “ uninterested “ in providing content tenants since the departure of Megan / Holly and the arrival of the twins , Nana and also the eternal stay of Nelly and Bogdan .. it is incredible that the villa remains without action and 4 girls ( plus Tesla and Elian earlier in the year ) that really shook things up with their creativity , fun , spontaneous and originality , being generous and offering so much to lose the apartment and - apologies to their fans - we instead stay with the likes of Lola , Mila and Anna whose their contribution is making you really wonder how they couldn’t take some days of arranging things and move the B1 girls on B2 or in the villa and keep them in the project .. 

Is that all you do, is spread so much rhetoric?  There is no pity in anything.  RLC once again brought back 3 slutty girls to try and boost their ratings and in doing so, those same 3 girls couldn't live respectfully in an apartment complex where there are neighbors and ended up getting their a$$es kicked out......I'm getting so sick of listening to your BS and praise for these sex workers!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

With all due respect , I know many more details of why this place has been closed and what’s going on “ off cameras “ and in the background and it isn’t as you say “ I knew they would soon close the apartment “ .. they just renovated the place , they invested with new tech by adding two new cameras and they brought 3 very popular tenants with one of them being in the top 5 fan favorites ever .

I won’t go into details of what has really happened and what is on the current state happening behind the cameras in order for the girls to be back but just think that the girls weren’t listed as temporary and they were supposed to be permanent residents .. and since you are a regular poster at Leora’s thread , the girls were more or less under the same status of residency like Leora is in Prague .. 

It's all hearsay so STFU!!