B4 - General Topic 2021 #108 (October)

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Interesting discussion ... for once we are not talking about Martina or Alladino versus the world.

Agree this will be fun to watch and I am leaning on the side of Radi having so much self-control she won't get sucked into Dani that easily.

But I wanted to mention that one thing you guys are forgetting is that Radi herself is evolving.  At the risk of sounding like an over-the-top DDHM ... she is a very very slowly opening flower.  Today Claire might have better luck with Radi.  Although that would be a disappointment in my opinion as I did not find Claire attractive at all.    She's a predatory slut like Masha without Masha's redeeming qualities.

the only reason Radi fucks Mila is the free Beauty treatments - Simples

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Interesting discussion ... for once we are not talking about Martina or Alladino versus the world.

Agree this will be fun to watch and I am leaning on the side of Radi having so much self-control she won't get sucked into Dani that easily.

But I wanted to mention that one thing you guys are forgetting is that Radi herself is evolving.  At the risk of sounding like an over-the-top DDHM ... she is a very very slowly opening flower.  Today Claire might have better luck with Radi.  Although that would be a disappointment in my opinion as I did not find Claire attractive at all.    She's a predatory slut like Masha without Masha's redeeming qualities.

I agree Radi is evolving, but I don't think she will become an easy woman. In the past anybody hitting on radi, it was game over for them. I think if Dani wants to get anywhere with Radi she will have to be patient with Radi. It is clear thad Radi still has feelings for mila and that may effect what happens between Dani and Radi. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I agree Radi is evolving, but I don't think she will become an easy woman. In the past anybody hitting on radi, it was game over for them. I think if Dani wants to get anywhere with Radi she will have to be patient with Radi. It is clear thad Radi still has feelings for mila and that may effect what happens between Dani and Radi. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

Yes of course.  Radi is no Masha or Claire and I hope she never becomes that.  She is a special person here on RLC.

But I do hope she learns to be less shy with close friends who she likes and becomes more open to having orgasms with those girls close to her.   She may have a little bit of a crush on Mila but I am not sure Mila feels the same way toward Radi.

A Radi who is not afraid to be  open with someone for the purpose of having an orgasm ... that would be a perfect Radi.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes of course.  Radi is no Masha or Claire and I hope she never becomes that.  She is a special person here on RLC.

But I do hope she learns to be less shy with close friends who she likes and becomes more open to having orgasms with those girls close to her.   She may have a little bit of a crush on Mila but I am not sure Mila feels the same way toward Radi.

A Radi who is not afraid to be  open with someone for the purpose of having an orgasm ... that would be a perfect Radi.

You are right about Mila, I don't think she is willing to give Radi the commitment Radi wants. I know Radi is not shy about having an orgasm on camera, but I believe Radi has to have feelings for the women she sleeps with. I have said in the past that I think Anna would have been a better choice for Radi than Mila, and I know Anna is very fond of Radi.

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Maybe Radi says "I will hook up with you Dani if you can hang with me on one of my morning workouts."

I don't see Dani surviving that.

Dani would not last 5 minutes with one of Radi's workouts.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Too late....but the post was much better for people like you and DDhm :biggrin:

40 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

As much as I used to like watching girls get it on, I just hope that Radislava doesn't turn into a lesbian slut and just has sex with any girl that comes along.  I consider her (according to you all) to be much more poised and elegant than that.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I agree Dani would love to have sex with Radi, but she has to be careful not to come on to Radi in an aggressive way. I think Radi got turned off by Claire being a predator and Dani does not want to be seen the same way by Radi.

It's nice, reading about people who still believe that relationships between girls are natural and not made to make money, you are angelic souls

• Upvote 2

It might have been mentioned but not so much time to go back at the forum , with Daniela’s presence in Radislavas room ( an excellent development and a fantastic hopefully start of a great friendship that can even  lead to exciting interactions between the two and not only that .. ) , we simply forget teasing and naked Radi 😂🤣👻👻 

I can’t even remember when Radislava wouldn’t be naked inside her room , I think that even with Stella she was braless or similar ..Anyway , I do hope that both girls build a great friendship , they will for sure benefited by it and for sure we , the subscribers , will be also winners .. and as for Radislava’s initial disappointing thoughts of moving to the villa and her almost a week thinking if she should quit or not , well , dear Radi , I hope you learn that patience is always the key in life for good things to happen 🤠😉😉😇😎

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

It's nice, reading about people who still believe that relationships between girls are natural and not made to make money, you are angelic souls

I think Radislava has expressed  or showed interest to make a relationship with a woman .. you could even say she fall in love with Stella .. money or not ( most probably money for sure ) , as long as it comes naturally on screen and not forced , even if being a combination ( money and natural attraction ) , I can’t see why it shouldn’t be ( except of course you also think that Nelly and Martina was fake … ) 

• Haha 1