Leora - Atividades Domésticas # 76

pulo filipe

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Gone speaking to her Dad, just called him.

There will be a extra hour difference now when Leora speaks to her Dad and Paul

don't think Russia changes there time ever

• Like 3

23 hours ago, taxio said:

It is true that when things last too long, everything becomes monotonous and predictable, it is useless, that ... we who follow her believe that changes can occur, that she will do things differently again, that she will bring out her magic and that everything will change; no !, monotony, fatigue, loneliness (perhaps the worst), make everything routine, I have said it and I keep it; missing "the spark", "spontaneity", the desire to surprise, that is over, now everything is reduced to a great performance and then disappearing throughout the day, there is nothing new to tell, it could be the age, the years do not pass in vain, maturity tends to make us more and more comfortable, let's say we "gentrify".

Actually, I have to assume that once you add up what you have earned, and if we deduct what you spend on beauty products (which is a lot), on clothes, food, on Paul and the dogs, there must still be a lot of profit, I suppose it will give you to have a comfortable life, not in Prague, where the standard of living is high, but in any lost place in Russia, or anywhere else in the world.

I think that if you are not comfortable with the project, if you do not feel motivated, if you think that it will be better outside, you should leave us a good taste in your mouth, and leave, I personally do not want to attend the decline of the Queen, I do not want to see her forgotten in the vignettes.

She is beautiful, she is a woman, with many enchantments, full of qualities, she is, or was, now she is boring, monotonous, repetitive, she does not contribute much to this project; He only has us, his devotees, his followers, his followers, but ... like everything in this life; nothing is eternal. in the end ... one, one, little by little, we will stop seeing and adore her, we will get tired of her whims, her mockery of us, her rudeness, we will stop paying to see an empty apartment, or with someone glued to a mobile phone

What have we seen in the last few days? hours of empty apartment, hours of nothing. When it comes ... cell phone hours. Ah, I forgot, a great performance, and two days of "cool stuff", I suppose with a full purse.

A well presented and honest assessment of what has been occurring and will continue to occur.

Naturally the rabid Leora worshipers are in denial as usual but " there are none so blind as those that will not see "

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Una evaluación honesta y bien presentada de lo que ha estado ocurriendo y seguirá ocurriendo.

Naturalmente, los rabiosos adoradores de Leora están en negación como de costumbre, pero "no hay nadie tan ciego como los que no verán".

👍