B1 - General Topic 2021 #46 (November)

Il y a 1 heure, emoemily a dit :

Je suppose que RLC se démène maintenant pour remplir le lit vide en B1 et les lits en B4 

Ça n'en vaut plus la peine, ils ont tiré leur révérence, ils auront sans doute quelques abonnés comme HarleyFatBoy, qui se plaindront sans doute mais s'abonneront pour assister à ce qu'ils attendaient depuis longtemps, les derniers jours de RLC

• Haha 1

I really have a problem in understanding the story of noise complaints about the four girls of B1.  If it is true that the neighbours complained and the police knocked on the door, the landlord in this case would evict the tenant listed on the lease contract which is RLC (as it happened to B3 and Luna & Zack Apartment) so RLC won't have access to the B1 apartment anymore. But what I see that RLC still has the apartment and some of the B4 girls moved in today.  

If the 4 girls won't show up in B4 or another new apartment in the next few days, my theory (some people on CC may call it conspiracy theory) is that RLC knew from the very beginning that the four girls of B1 were coming this time to study and would stay in B1 for only month and they staged this noise complaint thing.  Of course, RLC was very successful in that because I think many people purchased new subs or renewed their subs because of the return of B1 girls. 

The other side of my theory is that RLC punished the B1 girls because they made noises and kicked them out which I think it would be very stupid move from RLC because RLC desperately needs participants like the 4 girls of B1 to boost their ratings and the number of subscribers.        

• Thanks 2