B1 - General Topic 2021 #46 (November)

12 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I know that the owner of VHTV is a Russian guy who lives in Bulgaria (member of the EU). It seems that he didn't care about the participants and he kept the Russian apartments after the police raids in 2019 which forced RLC to close down all the Russian apartments to protect the RLC girls in Russia from the police raids.  I did some research in the past and I found out that RLC used to be headquartered in Virginia, USA during its old ownership and I believe that the previous owners were in USA too.  I don't know now where the current owners are from.

Do you live in the United States?  Do you know how difficult it would be for American owners with headquarters in the United States to operate a large number of apartments in Russia, employing Russians, and relying on Russian IT infrastructure?   Northern Virginia is a major hub for network connectivity for the WWW.  So web addresses there can be misleading.   Proof would be to look up the business name in the corporation filings for the state of Virginia.

-------------

The host server from the DNS probe was Miks Telekom, 7, Ulitsa Butlerova, Moscow.  I was very surprised I did not get a mirror site.  The Miks servers are next door to Special Correctional School No. 1708.  Must be a lot of delinquents in the Russian Federation.

13 minutes ago, moules said:

Do you live in the United States?  Do you know how difficult it would be for American owners with headquarters in the United States to operate a large number of apartments in Russia, employing Russians, and relying on Russian IT infrastructure?   Northern Virginia is a major hub for network connectivity for the WWW.  So web addresses there can be misleading.   Proof would be to look up the business name in the corporation filings for the state of Virginia.

-------------

The host server from the DNS probe was Miks Telekom, 7, Ulitsa Butlerova, Moscow.  I was very surprised I did not get a mirror site.  The Miks servers are next door to Special Correctional School No. 1708.  Must be a lot of delinquents in the Russian Federation.

Off topic. No, I don't live in the United States but I live in North America.  I am not sure if the Moscow server is still active because why they would keep the server in Russia after they closed down all the Russian Apartments and I don't think that RLC will ever reopen any apartments again in Russia. My understanding is that it is not very easy for Russians to do business outside Russia without the very tough scrutiny of the Russian government (the European apartments). There are American companies do business in Russia and China. They can have a full team of Russian employees and IT Russian people in Russia, (we need to consider that 1 Euro currently equals 80 Russian Rubles) which is very good reason to hire Russians and rent apartments in Russia (very nice & luxury apartment in Russia with utilities for 200-250 euros a month) which was a cash machine for RLC in the past especially they made the subscribers to purchase tokens to view the replays which I consider it stupid and greedy.

1 hour ago, tamani said:
Registrant Name: TECH FASHION 
Registrant Organization: TECH FASHION INC
Registrant Street: Geneva Place, Waterfront Drive, PO Box 3469
Registrant City: Road Town
Registrant State/Province: Tortola
Registrant Postal Code: VG1110
Registrant Country: VG
Registrant Phone: +1.9232120923
Registrant Email: [email protected]

This is the name and address of a registered agent, not a company headquarters for RLC.  Interesting that the address Geneva Place, Waterfront Drive, Tortola, leads back to Paradis Holding Ltd., same post office box # too, which is a holding company for two other companies, one of which is Stalingrad Shipping Ltd.  Must have nostalgia for the old USSR.

Tortola is a major tax haven.  The British Virgin Islands have incorporated nearly 40% of the worlds offshore companies and has formed over 600,000 companies since its began forming non-resident companies.  None of these off-shore companies have a headquarters in Tortola.

5 minutes ago, moules said:

This is the name and address of a registered agent, not a company headquarters for RLC.  Interesting that the address Geneva Place, Waterfront Drive, Tortola, leads back to Paradis Holding Ltd., same post office box # too, which is a holding company for two other companies, one of which is Stalingrad Shipping Ltd.  Must have nostalgia for the old USSR.

Tortola is a major tax haven.  The British Virgin Islands have incorporated nearly 40% of the worlds offshore companies and has formed over 600,000 companies since its began forming non-resident companies.  None of these off-shore companies have a headquarters in Tortola.

the rlc owner rocks

Summer Driving GIF

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Off topic. No, I don't live in the United States but I live in North America.  I am not sure if the Moscow server is still active because why they would keep the server in Russia after they closed down all the Russian Apartments and I don't think that RLC will ever reopen any apartments again in Russia. My understanding is that it is not very easy for Russians to do business outside Russia without the very tough scrutiny of the Russian government (the European apartments). There are American companies do business in Russia and China. They can have a full team of Russian employees and IT Russian people in Russia, (we need to consider that 1 Euro currently equals 80 Russian Rubles) which is very good reason to hire Russians and rent apartments in Russia (very nice & luxury apartment in Russia with utilities for 200-250 euros a month) which was a cash machine for RLC in the past especially they made the subscribers to purchase tokens to view the replays which I consider it stupid and greedy.

It was active when I pinged it a month ago.  It is quite easy for Russians to do business and own property outside of Russia.

See:

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

As more and more well-to-do Russians shift cash into London real estate, Stephen Moss heads to Moscow to investigate

2 minutes ago, moules said:

It was active when I pinged it a month ago.  It is quite easy for Russians to do business and own property outside of Russia.

See:

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

As more and more well-to-do Russians shift cash into London real estate, Stephen Moss heads to Moscow to investigate

If you are saying that the owner of RLC is a Russian person so he wouldn't care about the girls in Russia and he would have kept all the Russian apartments open as the VHTV's guy did and kept this cash machine going for him. The VHTV's owner is a Russian guy who lives in Bulgaria (member of the EU) and he feels that he is protected because there are no treaties between Russia and the EU.  The VHTV's guy kept all the apartments open but the participants frequently relocate from apartment to apartment to avoid getting caught.