B1 - General Topic 2021 #46 (November)

il y a 7 minutes, badboylovesgirls a dit :

J'ai vraiment du mal à comprendre l'histoire des plaintes de bruit concernant les quatre filles de B1. S'il est vrai que les voisins se sont plaints et que la police a frappé à la porte, le propriétaire dans ce cas expulserait le locataire indiqué sur le contrat de bail qui est RLC (comme c'est arrivé à B3 et Luna & Zack Appartement) afin que RLC ne le fasse pas. n'ont plus accès à l'appartement B1. Mais ce que je vois, c'est que RLC a toujours l'appartement et que certaines des filles B4 ont emménagé aujourd'hui.  

Si les 4 filles ne se présenteront pas au B4 ou dans un autre nouvel appartement dans les prochains jours, ma théorie (certaines personnes sur CC pourraient l'appeler théorie du complot) est que RLC savait dès le début que les quatre filles du B1 étaient arrivées cette fois pour étudier et rester en B1 pendant seulement un mois et ils ont mis en scène cette affaire de plainte de bruit. Bien sûr, RLC a eu beaucoup de succès parce que je pense que beaucoup de gens ont acheté de nouveaux abonnements ou renouvelé leurs abonnements à cause du retour des filles B1. 

L'autre côté de ma théorie est que RLC a puni les filles B1 parce qu'elles ont fait du bruit et les ont expulsées, ce qui, je pense, serait une décision très stupide de RLC car RLC a désespérément besoin de participants comme les 4 filles de B1 pour augmenter leurs notes et le nombre d'abonnés.        

Je pense que tu as tout compris ! D'autant que les gens à punir dans ce cas, se trouvent à la gestion de RLC !

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I really have a problem in understanding the story of noise complaints about the four girls of B1.  If it is true that the neighbours complained and the police knocked on the door, the landlord in this case would evict the tenant listed on the lease contract which is RLC (as it happened to B3 and Luna & Zack Apartment) so RLC won't have access to the B1 apartment anymore. But what I see that RLC still has the apartment and some of the B4 girls moved in today.  

If the 4 girls won't show up in B4 or another new apartment in the next few days, my theory (some people on CC may call it conspiracy theory) is that RLC knew from the very beginning that the four girls of B1 were coming this time to study and would stay in B1 for only month and they staged this noise complaint thing.  Of course, RLC was very successful in that because I think many people purchased new subs or renewed their subs because of the return of B1 girls. 

The other side of my theory is that RLC punished the B1 girls because they made noises and kicked them out which I think it would be very stupid move from RLC because RLC desperately needs participants like the 4 girls of B1 to boost their ratings and the number of subscribers.        

The cop showed up the night of Olivia's bday because of the noise. Probably RLC made an agreement with the landlord to chance the tenants. Remember that they were there as roommates, not GOV, the plan I believe was for them to stay for a long time. That's why I think that they will return to B4 soon.

3 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

it could be that they got deported ?.

But there is no telling

It is a possibility that they got deported but we assume that they have valid visas. Also, if they got deported, why some of B4 girls moved to B1 ? RLC could have closed the apartment briefly until they bring replacements from Ukraine or Russia. Time will tell what actually happened.

25 minutes ago, emoemily said:

I do wonder if we will see the group at the halloween party tonight, if not it will make me wonder if they are coming back at all 

it may be that they have been given a 30 day asbo, which means no partying or getting busted or being at a party that gets busted

4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I am increasingly convinced that we will never see Ulyana & Co again.

It can't all be a normal exchange between tenants, not so suddenly.

Check VHTV in the future, that's what Carla did after a police raid that got her booted off of RLC.  Of course she only lasted a couple of months on VHTV which was better than the week or so on RLC  when she got her own place.

2 hours ago, corpslibre said:

Not worth it anymore, they have bowed out, they will no doubt have a few subscribers like HarleyFatBoy, who will no doubt complain but subscribe to attend what they have been waiting for, the last days of RLC

Sorry to burst your bubble but I haven't subbed to RLC in years!!

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I really have a problem in understanding the story of noise complaints about the four girls of B1.  If it is true that the neighbours complained and the police knocked on the door, the landlord in this case would evict the tenant listed on the lease contract which is RLC (as it happened to B3 and Luna & Zack Apartment) so RLC won't have access to the B1 apartment anymore. But what I see that RLC still has the apartment and some of the B4 girls moved in today.  

If the 4 girls won't show up in B4 or another new apartment in the next few days, my theory (some people on CC may call it conspiracy theory) is that RLC knew from the very beginning that the four girls of B1 were coming this time to study and would stay in B1 for only month and they staged this noise complaint thing.  Of course, RLC was very successful in that because I think many people purchased new subs or renewed their subs because of the return of B1 girls. 

The other side of my theory is that RLC punished the B1 girls because they made noises and kicked them out which I think it would be very stupid move from RLC because RLC desperately needs participants like the 4 girls of B1 to boost their ratings and the number of subscribers.        

Anybody that purchased a new sub or renewed their sub for those girls is a couple of screws short of a full box!!