B4 - General Topic 2021 #109 (November)

For me , today is the first chance to “ psychology “ a bit Maksim and his relationship to Leia . There have been posts regarding that it is a kind of “ friends with benefits “ coexistence , Maksim seemed rather not shy and actually bit of enjoying the flirt between him , Anna and Mila .. 

He seems to have also a good relatioshio so far with Timur but in general i believe that it isn’t the same for T&T as it was with H&A , of course it is too early and remains to be seen . He is a nice looking guy and it will be interested if he makes constant appearance to any of the Barcelona apartments . 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For me , today is the first chance to “ psychology “ a bit Maksim and his relationship to Leia . There have been posts regarding that it is a kind of “ friends with benefits “ coexistence , Maksim seemed rather not shy and actually bit of enjoying the flirt between him , Anna and Mila .. 

He seems to have also a good relatioshio so far with Timur but in general i believe that it isn’t the same for T&T as it was with H&A , of course it is too early and remains to be seen . He is a nice looking guy and it will be interested if he makes constant appearance to any of the Barcelona apartments . 

And I have the impression that he isn't shy about giving a good look at other girls. Maybe Leia isn't jealous.

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s not celebrated in all countries , it is too “ American “ and it’s just the countries that have adapted completely many of the “ American habits “ .. for us here and generally at the Balcan peninsula , it isn’t a big deal , I guess also for Russia due to the religion beliefs too but the girls I think like the habit and of course it has to do with viewership reasons as well . 

There is no such thing as being "too American"!!

• Like 1