Nina & Kira (2021) Part #4

refazer

23 minutes ago, disneykid said:

Type in Nina & Kira threesome-CamWhores.TV  good luck

I bet they are thrilled to hear again they can still be searched by the phrase "CamWhores" to find them on the WEB.  Yes a lot of us saw this threesome and some of us saw the other one, and both ended badly.  There was hurt feelings and destructive behavior caused by these that existed pretty much until the last apartment.  Let's not keep bringing these up, all this will do, to use an old phrase is to "rub salt in the wound."  I know I'm just singing the main verse to a Jim Croce song, but can we just drop it!

4 hours ago, Chipper said:

I bet they are thrilled to hear again they can still be searched by the phrase "CamWhores" to find them on the WEB.  Yes a lot of us saw this threesome and some of us saw the other one, and both ended badly.  There was hurt feelings and destructive behavior caused by these that existed pretty much until the last apartment.  Let's not keep bringing these up, all this will do, to use an old phrase is to "rub salt in the wound."  I know I'm just singing the main verse to a Jim Croce song, but can we just drop it!

I wasn’t meant  to hurt the girls,there mature enough now to just laugh it off if I’m wrong I apologise 

West California just asked a question,I gave him an answer  without thinking ,simply as that🙀

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I wasn’t meant  to hurt the girls,there mature enough now to just laugh it off

West California just asked a question,I gave him an answer  without thinking ,simply as that🙀

You're sure they just laugh off all the comments made about them?  I dont know them as well as you so I'll just have to defer to your superior knowledge.

• Thanks 1