Nina & Kira (2021) Part #4

refazer

On 11/21/2021 at 4:52 PM, Chipper said:

I bet they are thrilled to hear again they can still be searched by the phrase "CamWhores" to find them on the WEB.  Yes a lot of us saw this threesome and some of us saw the other one, and both ended badly.  There was hurt feelings and destructive behavior caused by these that existed pretty much until the last apartment.  Let's not keep bringing these up, all this will do, to use an old phrase is to "rub salt in the wound."  I know I'm just singing the main verse to a Jim Croce song, but can we just drop it!

Yeah well thats the joy of rhe internet, nothing ever goes away.

• Haha 1

Il y a 3 heures, disneykid a dit :

Des nouvelles quand les filles reviendront ️‍💋👩

They arrive ................. but with very small steps......................and there are obstacles

ice_screenshot_20211122-212158.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 11/21/2021 at 10:49 AM, rtgonzo said:

Was that last time in the RLC apt 7 years ago? I'll have to check the timestamp on the video.

I meant it has been 7 years since they first appeared and captivated us.  If I'm not mistaken, they went "live" in October 2014 on RLC.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, refazer said:

the journey is long

Have they had a week away in the sun somewhere they deserve it to chill out( just a thought);🧜‍♂️
I know Kira a while ago was looking on her phone with pictures of a hotel in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic maybe ,maybe not👯
I know the journey is long ,I’ve done it !

il y a 11 minutes, disneykid a dit :

Ont-ils passé une semaine au soleil quelque part où ils le méritent pour se détendre (juste une pensée); 🧜‍♂️
Je sais que Kira il y a quelque temps cherchait sur son téléphone des photos d'un hôtel à Punta Cana en République dominicaine peut-être, peut-être pas 👯

work, work, work

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, disneykid said:

Have they had a week away in the sun somewhere they deserve it to chill out( just a thought);🧜‍♂️
I know Kira a while ago was looking on her phone with pictures of a hotel in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic maybe ,maybe not👯
I know the journey is long ,I’ve done it !

You will only get told what anyone wants you to know pal, they obviously like being the only ones in the know as it makes them feel superior i wouldn't wory about it, not that you are really :biggrin: 👍

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

You will only get told what anyone wants you to know pal, they obviously like being the only ones in the know as it makes them feel superior i wouldn't wory about it, not that you are really :biggrin: 👍

I wouldn't go so far as to call it a superiority complex, but just dedicated fans.  They tease.  Yes obviously they have inside knowledge but it is harmless teasing to us, because we watch them and love them and wait for them to come back.  That's why we are all here, commenting still, yeah?  On an offline apartment.  That speaks volumes.  But those that are in the know, it's not about superiority.  Just passing information along that they are allowed to.  Gotta respect that.  

• Like 8