Nina & Kira (2021) Part #4

refazer

9 minutes ago, freitag58 said:

90 km?!? Is that the length of the cables that still need to be laid? Or do I just fail because of my lack of knowledge of electronics and the English language ????

🙄

Approximately 30 ft in english by google 👯

il y a 18 minutes, freitag58 a dit :

90km ?!? Est-ce la longueur des câbles qu'il reste à poser ? Ou est-ce que j'échoue simplement à cause de mon manque de connaissances en électronique et en anglais ????

??

Kjeld is exaggerating a bit, I don't know how many cameras she will install but 90km of cable would be a lot😹

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, refazer said:

Kjeld is exaggerating a bit, I don't know how many cameras she will install but 90km of cable would be a lot😹

Not really when you think,you put 1 cameras each side the headboard, a bed is about 6 ft in length,that’s 12 ft ,then you have a camera at the foot of the ,plus cable to the sender, you are going to use all that cable.

I used work with telephone cables so I have a little knowledge,  I think Kjeld maybe right 👍

50 minutes ago, refazer said:

Cable is not measured in km.  It was more likely supposed to be meters (m) and the k was inadvertently placed in.   😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2