Nina & Kira (2021) Part #4

refazer

8 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I wouldn't go so far as to call it a superiority complex, but just dedicated fans.  They tease.  Yes obviously they have inside knowledge but it is harmless teasing to us, because we watch them and love them and wait for them to come back.  That's why we are all here, commenting still, yeah?  On an offline apartment.  That speaks volumes.  But those that are in the know, it's not about superiority.  Just passing information along that they are allowed to.  Gotta respect that.  

I for one am only watching an off-line apartment so hopefully I can be the first to yell "They're Baaaack!" when the first camera comes on.  Small pleasures are what I live for.

If the Girls went to the DR for vacation I wish I had known.  I have an old acquaintance that moved to Puerto Plata at least 10 years ago and has been running a rather nice bar and restaurant on the beach, and he loves tourist and tourist like him.  A lot of them try to come back on vacation at least every year or two.

Il y a 2 heures, refazer a dit :

ah damn, a new obstacle, we cross it or we go around it ............... come on Kira, we go around it

ice_screenshot_20211124-192402.png

It reminds me of a film with little garden gnomes that go around the world: The Fabulous Destiny of Amélie Poulain, here, it is the little feet that go around the Russian Federation

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

il y a 36 minutes, disneykid a dit :

Faites juste un autre détour pour retourner à la maison et allumez les caméras, je ne pense pas que ce soit trop demander

still a few days of travel (patience)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Il y a 3 heures, disneykid a dit :

Où étaient les filles ?

They are at home, they install

The trip (which is not finished) is to make people wait while waiting for the return that we all feverishly await)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1