Gina and Bruno - Home activities #12

I think Gina hasn’t been out of the apartment for nearly a week if can remember well . It is a pity that this relationship leads her mathematically in self destruction , it is a pity that she knows it but her addiction to Bruno and the life with him can’t make her stand up on her feet and say “ that’s it , it’s over “ .. 

Gina is a smiley , enjoying life , full of passion and energy woman and has given us some of the best moments as a tenant . It is a pity to see her as “ a ghost of her actual self “ , she’s still RLC’s Queen according to her duration days at the various Barcelona apartments and I am sure  that she will find the strength to “ escape “ this toxic relationship .. and then , finally , we can also see Bruno being as he needs to be seen , single and also not troubling with permanent relationships .. just having fun with anyone around the Barcelona apartments . 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Gina hasn’t been out of the apartment for nearly a week if can remember well . It is a part that this relationship leads her mathematically in self destruction , it is a pity that she knows it but her addiction to Bruno and the life with him can’t make her stand up on her feet and say “ that’s it , it’s over “ .. 

Gina is a smiley , enjoying life , full of passion and energy woman and has given us some of the best moments as a tenant . It is a pity to see her as “ a ghost of her actual self “ , she’s still RLC’s Queen according to her duration days at the various Barcelona apartments and I am sure  that she will find the strength to “ escape “ this toxic relationship .. and then , finally , we can also see Bruno being as he needs to be seen , single and also not troubling with permanent relationships .. just having fun with anyone around the Barcelona apartments . 

What is your boyfriends name?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think Gina hasn’t been out of the apartment for nearly a week if can remember well . It is a part that this relationship leads her mathematically in self destruction , it is a pity that she knows it but her addiction to Bruno and the life with him can’t make her stand up on her feet and say “ that’s it , it’s over “ .. 

She used to be out and about on her scooter all the time and work out regularly...Yes, it's a shame and she needs to shake out of it before it really drags her down any further..😵

• Upvote 1

As I say, painted herself into a corner unfortunately, I guess she worries about social activities as it will inevitably expose loverboy to other females which she seems insecure about? Challenging compromises needed on either or both sides for this relationship to prosper imo. I could be wrong maybe she is happy to live like this who knows?

1 hour ago, misterme said:

As I say, painted herself into a corner unfortunately, I guess she worries about social activities as it will inevitably expose loverboy to other females which she seems insecure about? Challenging compromises needed on either or both sides for this relationship to prosper imo. I could be wrong maybe she is happy to live like this who knows?

Gina is outgoing , she has friends , she has the possibility to visit anyone she likes , at the villa , in B1 , she’s the girl that would be the first “pushing “ for the fun in all of the recent parties that have occurred .. on the contrary , inside the apartment and never seen her so down 😔let’s hope for the best for her 😇

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well , Gina recovering slowly with her health and feeling better gradually also with her mood , the recent sexual interactions prove that .. Let’s hope that she stays like that for a period, her ( their next ) big argument , hmm, I don’t know if they will survive it this time .. 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Well , Gina recovering slowly with her health and feeling better gradually also with her mood , the recent sexual interactions prove that .. Let’s hope that she stays like that for a period, her ( their next ) big argument , hmm, I don’t know if they will survive it this time .. 

It's sad to say, but they will...☹️