Gina and Bruno - Home activities #12

10 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I hope that Gina is only gaining weight rather than being pregnant.

I also saw her stomach when she was in the bathroom and had to check with some pictures from her first stay in B1 in February 2017, it is actually the same. Gina is doing well. ', Considering everything she pours into herself.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I just saw Lorraine at Gina's which means that Lorraine & Anthony are back in Barcelona ? I have a feeling that Lorraine & Anthony will rejoin RLC in B4 in the master bedroom. In their last stay, they stopped by B1 for an evening few days before they joined RLC in B4. I guess we will know in the next few days.  

Lorraine or Loraine?

On 11/7/2021 at 3:59 PM, Noldus said:

Gina and Bruno with some home Activitys 🙂 

Not sure if this refers to their bathroom fuck at 18.34 yesterday ... I dont' think so ... but this was a remarkable session and I don't see any comments on it.

Is it me, or does Bruno with a haircut look less like a member of a drug cartel and more like a "nice spanish boy with a crush on a sweet ukrainian girl?".    The visual difference is compelling.

I still believe, if Alberto fucked Martina like Bruno fucks Gina, it is quite possible the Nelly incident would never have happened.  Not sure if Gina made love with anyone  else in her long past (veterans can help out here), but we know  she NEVER strays from him.   Compare this to Martina who we know strays and for which there are many unanswered questions about what she does on her long nights out.   Could this difference be explained by how well these girls get laid?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Not sure if this refers to their bathroom fuck at 18.34 yesterday ... I dont' think so ... but this was a remarkable session and I don't see any comments on it.

Is it me, or does Bruno with a haircut look less like a member of a drug cartel and more like a "nice spanish boy with a crush on a sweet ukrainian girl?".    The visual difference is compelling.

I still believe, if Alberto fucked Martina like Bruno fucks Gina, it is quite possible the Nelly incident would never have happened.  Not sure if Gina made love with anyone  else in her long past (veterans can help out here), but we know  she NEVER strays from him.   Compare this to Martina who we know strays and for which there are many unanswered questions about what she does on her long nights out.   Could this difference be explained by how well these girls get laid?

Good afternoon Jen

The reason why no comments probably has a lot to do with the fact Bruno was involved...😏

As for Gina ever fucking anyone else other than him on cam, I'm almost certain she hasn't...

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

As for Gina ever fucking anyone else other than him on cam, I'm almost certain she hasn't...

Did she appear in RLC world with Bruno as her lover?  I had the assumption that Bruno has been around RLC for awhile and the two hooked up and became attached.  I know Bruno has fucked Holly right?  Somehow I thought BEFORE Bruno, Gina played around a bit.  Did she even do perhaps a fake lesbian show pre-Bruno.  Indeed, post-Bruno, she has been extremely monogamous.

Any context on how Bruno and Gina became a couple would be interesting.

10 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Did she appear in RLC world with Bruno as her lover?  I had the assumption that Bruno has been around RLC for awhile and the two hooked up and became attached.  I know Bruno has fucked Holly right?  Somehow I thought BEFORE Bruno, Gina played around a bit.  Did she even do perhaps a fake lesbian show pre-Bruno.  Indeed, post-Bruno, she has been extremely monogamous.

She was in RLC well before he unfortunately showed up. He was shagging around...and still is behind her back, but she didn't fuck any guys. Yes, she did take part in a few fake girl/girl shows in the past, but nothing since.

I think they became a couple because she was the only girl left he hadn't fucked...😏

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

The reason why no comments probably has a lot to do with the fact Bruno was involved.

Realistically speaking: the reason why there were no comments was because people are tired of seeing Gina and Bruno sex. If Bruno fucked another girl, this comment section would blow up, the same way it did when it looked like he was about to fuck Stella in the living room.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Gina had a "serious" relationship with a Spanish guy, but it ended and she stayed with Bruno

32 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Realistically speaking: the reason why there were no comments was because people are tired of seeing Gina and Bruno sex.

I think you are right Misc.  Honestly I just came across this session in the bathroom while casually surfing REPLAY.  If I see a G&B fucking thumbnail in the bedroom, I often pass over it.  But to be a voyeur ... even a miscellaneous one 🙂 ... sometimes you have to watch and look for the details.  First and foremost like I said, the haircut makes Bruno look a lot less like an asshole thug.  He was not rushed.  And Gina seemed to love it a lot.  And maybe I should not compare to Martina & Alberto; however, I simply cannot resist.

You bring up a good point ... if we get tired of seeing the same people fucking,  That suggests that RLC should not do long term contracts like they do for their couples ... unless of course the couple includes someone like Martina who is prone to having third party dalliances.

In the short time they were here, I thought Fiora and Vamp did a great job of mixing things up.  But what would they look like in a year?  Who knows.

By and large yes Gina and Bruno fucking can be a snooze fest.  This one seemed different to me.

C'mon voyeurs! ... our job is to watch fucking even if it is boring!  It's a tough job but it is our duty!  Skip over the fake lesbian sessions and the bates if you must ... but keep those skills up!  Commit to watching a good fuck every day here!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Realistically speaking: the reason why there were no comments was because people are tired of seeing Gina and Bruno sex. If Bruno fucked another girl, this comment section would blow up, the same way it did when it looked like he was about to fuck Stella in the living room.

I know...it was said tongue in cheek lol ::)

I'm a big Karol fan, but if her BF came, I'd get tired of watching them fuck after a few days...