Gina and Bruno - Home activities #12

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

These aren’t farts , it is just a normal reaction of the hole when it is totally wet and you come in and out , it causes this sound . I don’t know how to explain in English but it happens a lot when a woman gets too wet during sex. 

I think you are confused, that's not pussy farts that @OhNoSheKnows is talking about

• Like 1

and not 1 one  mention of Nelly being over today... weird !!!   I was curious if she was going to get Gina off the wagon??  I had to go but was curious if anything might happen... oh well ... as above .... just not that much interest in this apt . 

We talk about Leora and Radi battling for top cam ... but to me, it is a GOOD THING that whenever Gina goes into the sauna and shows her pussy to all ... that always immediately shoots to the top of the list.   Gina is a warrior and a survivor and although I wish she would explore her bi side ... and find another man  ... she  is so adorable.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

We talk about Leora and Radi battling for top cam ... but to me, it is a GOOD THING that whenever Gina goes into the sauna and shows her pussy to all ... that always immediately shoots to the top of the list.   Gina is a warrior and a survivor and although I wish she would explore her bi side ... and find another man  ... she  is so adorable.

This is currently the best couples apartment we have , it has everything and as I said , that’s why it isn’t a single day without even a comment . Gina or Bruno or both , they can keep company with their ongoing situation . Still , unleash Bruno and give him the freedom to be the “ known predator “ and let Gina relax and chill from this rollercoaster of emotions with him and have always an open spot for her in case she needs to come back . She is after all a “ loyal soldier “ to RLC .