Gina and Bruno - Home activities #12

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Nana and Karol has never been there?

I think it is their premiere ☺️ Holly had a really fair and good relationship with Gina while they were both living in the villa , she’s the only one that I doubt if we see ever see her in this apartment for obvious reasons .. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I think it is their premiere ☺️ Holly had a really fair and good relationship with Gina while they were both living in the villa , she’s the only one that I doubt if we see ever see her in this apartment for obvious reasons .. 

Maybe Holly talk with Curly now? 

pleased to see Gina having some of her Ukraine freinds round. I was thinking she doesn't get tosee her mates that often. Nell was there a few days ago, and at first Ari would go there. Otherwise she has just fartmans Spanish speaking friends - Holly won't visit as said, for obvious reasons. As just said, they may be having a party

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

they were 'polite' when they did meet a few times in the villa. Think Holly likes to move on.

Because Holly in the christmas period sought Curly's attention several times when he was with Gina at the parties in the villa.