Leora - Home Activities #77

StnCld316

And that's why I say that Leora can be really frustrating to watch. All this time for 10 minutes of masturbation, when she could masturbate as early as this afternoon. All nice but this thing that always has to masturbate at midnight is becoming too repetitive, already she is repetitive on her own then she starts with set times...then it is obvious that she is criticized, she does nothing to avoid criticism.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Could somebody do the math?  With a world population of about 7.8 billion and about 50 % of those M.  About how many have looked at her kitten? I can't estimate the number of people who have the internet in the world nor the number of those that have paid RLC for the pleasure of looking at the kitty.  

58 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And that's why I say that Leora can be really frustrating to watch. All this time for 10 minutes of masturbation, when she could masturbate as early as this afternoon. All nice but this thing that always has to masturbate at midnight is becoming too repetitive, already she is repetitive on her own then she starts with set times...then it is obvious that she is criticized, she does nothing to avoid criticism.

That's all i was saying, i agree, she can still be so brilliant just in general, but if something gets predictable, it takes the shine off it. We all know how great she can be.

I just don't want her to become robotic. She's far far better than that.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That's all i was saying, i agree, she can still be so brilliant just in general, but if something gets predictable, it takes the shine off it. We all know how great she can be.

Leora is a beautiful girl 

But do things a lot late at night 

before going to sleep 

could do as soon as possible

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora is a beautiful girl 

But do things a lot late at night 

before going to sleep 

could do as soon as possible 

She's definitely studying more, making notes regularly, even had her pen and pad last night, and that is great as it shows she is taking this seriously, especially if a dissertation has to be written.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Still not being able to understand that she will masturbate only for the top cams ? Didn’t you see that she was waiting for Karol to finish so as all of the attention goes to her ? ( which unfortunately she didn’t succeed 100% attention because Daniela and Radi had a massage session .. ) 

Leora is obsessed as an exhibitionist , she will calculate all her moves before doing anything . Have you ever seen her for example masturbate in the morning while waking up ? ( perhaps of course it has happened a couple of times ) .. There’s no viewership at that time , all of her teasing or adult performances are developing before the climax as the day proceeds .

On one hand , I find it nice because you can say that she wants to show herself to as many as possible and this can happen only at the prime time , on the other hand , I am amazed that being also a regular at other apartments observer , you haven’t figured  this out yet . 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Still not being able to understand that she will masturbate only for the top cams ? Didn’t you see that she was waiting for Karol to finish so as all of the attention goes to her ? ( which unfortunately she didn’t succeed 100% attention because Daniela and Radi had a massage session .. ) 

Leora is obsessed as an exhibitionist , she will calculate all her moves before doing anything . Have you ever seen her for example masturbate in the morning while waking up ? ( perhaps of course it has happened a couple of times ) .. There’s no viewership at that time , all of her teasing or adult performances are developing before the climax as the day proceeds .

An observation: I assume most of those buying membership to see her bate live in the U.S.  As such, one would think her bating would occur around 9-10PM (east coast time), which would also allow the Midwest and western states to tune in. As Leora is 5 hours ahead of east coast time,....does she bate most often between 2-3AM her time?

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

be happy on this very special day. Good wednesday
with family and friends

03/November /2021 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ patou gag-her  brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742   howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1