B1 - General Topic 2021 #47 (November)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Girls trying their luck by doing a little party.

What do you mean by party, they don't have parties in GOV, just silly pseudo lesbian teasing shows. 🤮

Completely ignorant of their former strength in real life, they are only using the cheapest bullshit to scam people. It's really sad. 😔

Just now, Alladino said:

What do you mean by party, they don't have parties in GOV, just silly pseudo lesbian teasing shows. 🤮

Completely ignorant of their former strength in real life, they are only using the cheapest bullshit to scam people. It's really sad. 😔

When I posted it they were preparing some snacks and drinks and I posted it as a joke.

I didn't knew that their plan was to do a massage show.

Stop criticizing everything that happens. It gets boring and repetitive.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

When I posted it they were preparing some snacks and drinks and I posted it as a joke.

I didn't knew that their plan was to do a massage show.

Stop criticizing everything that happens. It gets boring and repetitive.

I describe what happens. If the apartments are boring and repetitive, I will write just that. There is no use in praise garbage like some others here do.

If, for example, a real party were to take place in these apartments (with some real guests), I would find that positive and also write positiv about this. It is not my fault that GOV is so lifeless and unrealistic.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1