B1 - General Topic 2021 #47 (November)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Karol's in a longstanding relationship with a guy back home, Leia's BF is in B5, 1 of the twins has a BF, we think, who's appeared several times in B4, but no real hanky panky, and Nana's anyone's guess...

So no then...

yesterday marked two months since Karol rejoined the project this bf came to see her. Isn't this strange?

You have to admit the move of the twins and Karol to b1 was genius.  They get to say they have all these houses and cameras open, but with the loss of the 4 previous girls in this house, RLC went from x-rated to PG13, and really, really boring.

Great move to hook in newcomers but for people who aren't new disappointment and boredom seems to be at an all time high.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

yesterday marked two months since Karol rejoined the project this bf came to see her. Isn't this strange?

If she's here long term, there's plenty of time. And there has been the small matter of the pandemic 😏

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

If she's here long term, there's plenty of time. And there has been the small matter of the pandemic 😏

I think Masha made two trips in this time. Ok, maybe he has a work that doesn't allow him to the a holiday as he please. But why is she searching guys on Tinder?

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Karol's in a longstanding relationship with a guy back home, Leia's BF is in B5, 1 of the twins has a BF, we think, who's appeared several times in B4, but no real hanky panky, and Nana's anyone's guess...

So no then...

4 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

You have to admit the move of the twins and Karol to b1 was genius.  They get to say they have all these houses and cameras open, but with the loss of the 4 previous girls in this house, RLC went from x-rated to PG13, and really, really boring.

Great move to hook in newcomers but for people who aren't new disappointment and boredom seems to be at an all time high.

I think Fiora was pretty hot wit that Silverback guy. She was sitting on his face the other day and he gave her a real orgasm, instead of the usual fake maturation orgasms.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think Fiora was pretty hot wit that Silverback guy. She was sitting on his face the other day and he gave her a real orgasm, instead of the usual fake maturation orgasms.

His face must have looked like a glazed donut when she was done.   :biggrin:

worth it glazed donut GIF by BuzzFeed

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think Masha made two trips in this time. Ok, maybe he has a work that doesn't allow him to the a holiday as he please. But why is she searching guys on Tinder?

Is she? You've got better eyesight than me...She was with him before she rejoined the project, and nothing in her body language has suggested they have split up...

Masha may have taken 2 trips, but Masha had house parties with lots of guests when the pandemic was off the scale. So she's hardly a model citizen, is she. I think it's safe to say that everyone has handled Covid differently... 

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is she? You've got better eyesight than me...She was with him before she rejoined the project, and nothing in her body language has suggested they have split up...

Masha may have taken 2 trips, but Masha had house parties with lots of guests when the pandemic was off the scale. So she's hardly a model citizen, is she. I think it's safe to say that everyone has handled Covid differently... 

Last week when she was in Nana's room and then Radi appear they were looking at each others phone and it able to see Nana and Karol looking at Tinder. Radi has Tinder installed too. 

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Last week when she was in Nana's room and then Radi appear they were looking at each others phone and it able to see Nana and Karol looking at Tinder. Radi has Tinder installed too. 

Ok I didn't see it. I'll take your word for it...

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Face sitting, and I missed it? 🙁

• Like 1