Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Benfold said:

OK I think we misunderstood each other

There are two balconies in the apartment - one shared between Belle's room and living room, and a separate balcony shared between Jasmin's room and Sia's room 

yep

• Upvote 1

Oh Yeah and I came just at time when they were eulogies to Kami and Kristy all the time and I found them as dull as ditchwater, pretty but dull. Pages of pages of people declaring their love even when they were out of the apartment and for some considerable time after they left. 

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have seen that Benfold but I am afraid I do not buy it. His first posts were about me and not the apartment. He came in with the sole purpose of winding me up or at the very least lecturing me. I really don't see why we should have to tolerate such people and that's why I ignored him but for some reason despite setting all references to ignore I see his post again. Look at all my posts on The Goddess in the big green text. That was just my style like Mikey had his CAPS and his GIFs and Hope had his logos. I was taking a lot of trouble to post the pictures so I just decided to add something. Mikey's Rita's husband, Pepe has The Goddess, and I stuck on My Belle :heart:. It's all it is and like I said when he's posted tens of thousands of pictures I might take him seriously but to attack me from the off ...

There is an error with the ignore feature, when updating a page with new posts I can also see posts by users on my ignore list. I think StnCld was emailing Admin about it

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have seen that Benfold but I am afraid I do not buy it. His first posts were about me and not the apartment. He came in with the sole purpose of winding me up or at the very least lecturing me. I really don't see why we should have to tolerate such people and that's why I ignored him but for some reason despite setting all references to ignore I see his post again. Look at all my posts on The Goddess in the big green text. That was just my style like Mikey had his CAPS and his GIFs and Hope had his logos. I was taking a lot of trouble to post the pictures so I just decided to add something. Mikey's Rita's husband, Pepe has The Goddess, and I stuck on My Belle :heart:. It's all it is and like I said when he's posted tens of thousands of pictures I might take him seriously but to attack me from the off ...

Why you continue talk BBsq. Benfold explain to me and it ok. I only join a week on forum but i read this forum for three months. That's why i ask you with first post when i join. It ok now no need to insult me or be rude. I wish you and Belle all the best

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I don't think Belle has been out yet, she seems to be waiting. 

No she hasn't and she spent such a long time making herself stunning. I don't think she expected to be still in at this time. And of course now we don't know about Lara.