Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

sia no perdió el tiempo para encontrar el ángulo muerto en la habitación de edad belles ahora se hizo

It's natural, the girls tell you where everything is, where to hide from the cameras, which places are the best so they do not see you or how to disguise ...
This afternoon Jas, sitting at the table, she knew perfectly well, that in that place, the cam 3 did not record it, and the 2 barely sees it ...
Rebecca knew right at the spot on the carpet where she had to dance, m to be watched from the cam 3.
And he did not move from there.
When they put the table to dance, they knew in which point to put it, so that only could be seen well but far from the cam 1.
Like that many things ... Lola and Rebecca, hid their toys by the bed on the side that the cameras could never see them.
Other things that they did not want to see were always left on the table under the cam 7 (to give an example)
The girls get lost in front of the mirror in Sia's room ...
In B1, all the girls who have gone through the room that now occupies Mel, have hidden their toys in the table, because it is outside the chambers.
Or because in B1, in the bathroom above if there is a camera, and in the bottom not?, In the C & S pose there is a similar bath, and if there is a chamber.

• Upvote 1

Jasmin to her BF: You know that some people write comments on what we're doing here. And there are also those who translate our conversation. Madness!

I still think that some of us could stop being so disrespectful to the girls...I know we all are allowed our opinions, but look how we hear from just one of the tenants, that they read what we all say.  How about showing them a little respect and appreciation when they do things we like, and mentioning our disapproval in a less harsh way...I think some of these girls are learning as they go.

We could enjoy their journey a bit better, if we weren't being punished for some other peoples' harshness.  I think it is at least worth a try.

• Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Jasmin to her BF: You know that some people write comments on what we're doing here. And there are also those who translate our conversation. Madness!

I still think that some of us could stop being so disrespectful to the girls...I know we all are allowed our opinions, but look how we hear from just one of the tenants, that they read what we all say.  How about showing them a little respect and appreciation when they do things we like, and mentioning our disapproval in a less harsh way...I think some of these girls are learning as they go.

We could enjoy their journey a bit better, if we weren't being punished for some other peoples' harshness.  I think it is at least worth a try.

she thinks its madness that people translate their conversations is she mental,the irony of this is we heard this from someone translating them

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

you must  be kidding me lol They all know they on cam 247 if they didn't I understand , so why he lets her com then ? why she stayed more then 30 days LOL she sued  apologies to us 

• Upvote 1

Well I've been asleep but I woke up to see My Belle :heart: putting thick cream on herself and then her nightdress but I am very glad she has gone to bed early, already to be fresh for tomorrow. I am still a bit sad she did not go out tonight if only to give her a bit of a change. She's now watching her tablet in NV.