Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

just who the hell does jas thinks is paying her salary never have I seen a girl on here act like she has been

She acts absolutely naturally. Some of us enjoy watching her very much, I personally think her natural style is charming and I think she's the sexiest girl on the site by a mile. 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Jasmin to her BF: You know that some people write comments on what we're doing here. And there are also those who translate our conversation. Madness!

I still think that some of us could stop being so disrespectful to the girls...I know we all are allowed our opinions, but look how we hear from just one of the tenants, that they read what we all say.  How about showing them a little respect and appreciation when they do things we like, and mentioning our disapproval in a less harsh way...I think some of these girls are learning as they go.

We could enjoy their journey a bit better, if we weren't being punished for some other peoples' harshness.  I think it is at least worth a try.

The only madness here, is that Jas doesn't realize if the site wasn't popular and have committed fans then she wouldn't be on this free ride she couldn't care less about.

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

She acts absolutely naturally. Some of us enjoy watching her very much, I personally think her natural style is charming and I think she's the sexiest girl on the site by a mile. 

if all you want is to see a pretty woman naked you can see thousands of them for free on the internet

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Lugubrious...
Where do you get those pictures ...
I hope it is not real, if it is not bad taste to put photos of dead, it is my opinion.

LMAO Vortios her name is Isabel from Colombia :-) she was having lesbian sex with Jasmine she got heart attack and died God bees her LMAO

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nick said:

LMAO Vortios su nombre es Isabel de Colombia :-) que estaba teniendo sexo lésbico con Jasmine se puso ataque al corazón y murió Dios abejas su LMAO

It would not be for Jas's work, if I think she moves less in bed, than a mummy.
So she complains because she does not have sex with her boyfriend ... girl, a little more salt and pepper to life ...
She would be able to charge the parties of B1 and B2 if she had been present.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

Jasmine is sexyer then hell  itself 

so when becca and belle were dancing and she came out and bitched about the music when she did not have to get up in the morning,hell she even stayed up in the living room after the other 2 went to bed so just what was she bitching about except maybe they were making her look like a prude,yes physicaly she is very sexy to look at but sexy is more than looks

• Upvote 1

Nobody is denying Jas is hot as hell, there is no doubt about it. Problem is the gist I get from her is she really isn't enjoying herself here, she thinks you and I are weird for wanting to watch, she does not take this gig seriously in that she has no intention of trying to make the product more interesting or entertaining and no intention of making the site successful for her employer. She's counting her dollars and cents and has decided that she can make money here doing nothing, she just has to do literally nothing and spend as little as possible outside the house. 

People love the greats of RLC because they cared about the viewer, that's what it comes down too. There are a million ways to please the viewer and many aren't sexual. The girls we come to know and love get it, they care about the job they do and they care about you. 

• Upvote 7