Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

The key word in your post is expectations. Anyone watching RLC with expectations is going to be disappointed most of the time.

A life without expectation, I do not consider possible.

I have no expectation about individual residents, but I do have expectations about RLC as a product. ... That is very normal or would you say about a newly purchased car that broke down just after the first 50km? The statement "Because I expected nothing, i am not disappointed." seems not to fit very well. 

Anyway, I expect a reasonable casting from RLC. They should make sure, that the residents are open minded and nice people that agree with the idea of the project. In barcelona, the results are very fluctuating. Sometimes, they have success and this apartment is almost 24/7 on top of the THUMBNAILS LIST. Now, they made a lot of bad decisions or had no better alternative  and this apartments work like sleeping pills. ... We can hope for a better time, but the current situation will not change my expectation.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

The concept of this apartment is artificially. RLC is flying girls through half of Europe to let them live together in an apartment so that we can see them. If the girls do nothing else as to watch there smartphones, they do not need to make the effort. In barcelona, only Nora has lived there for real. 

It is true, Jasmin has change a tiny bit. But this was nearly from one day to the next and currently no further improvement can be seen. ... I think, she had a discussion with RLC about the minimum requirements.

Anyway, this apartment is boring. ... If you like to think, it is a big success when two girls in one of the barcelona apartment speak a few sentences with each other every day (after they speend weeks together), we may have different expectations. RLC need open minded and extroverted people. Ilona is a good example. She had, even in her first stay (without any mastrubation) shown some real fun. The current cast is waiting all day for they return flight. Is not that obvious?

Couldn't agree more,exactly what I feel,just an exemple..the girl that leaved barca1 today(don't remember her name because she didn't do absoluty nothing special or funny or nothing)I watch her sometimes and she puted very sexy lingerie than she put clothes..then she puted thing she on an big bag and leaved..it was ever day..then in house she did absolutely nothing besides the yoga thing in evening and be on computer..the one that still in there it seems the same thing..Shen seems just only care the phone and smile a lot to it and that's it..the only girl that looks and acts like it's comited and working for rlc it's Lima.Barca2 jasmine it's the same thing..belle it's close..just an little better,but at least sometimes it's obvious she it's trying to entertain viewers.And then Reb leaves and this skin girls comes and it's the same emptiness..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Sia's been there 3 days - even Jasmin had a massage by now. I find them tedious except that one in B1 with Caro, Anna and My Belle :heart:

If only Ilona had used that spotlamp towards the bed like the girls did that night. Ohhh my :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

If only Ilona had used that spotlamp towards the bed like the girls did that night. Ohhh my :biggrin:

2 things went right 1 went wrong.

1. My Belle was nude for the first massage as she had just left the shower. Caro was nude throughout I think.

2. The light was pointed straight up My Belle's pussy

3. Stella left the window open which meant My Belle never got her massage due to the "ghost" and therefore no frontal pussy shots. In addition we don't know quite how far the 3 girls would have gone - I am not sure if they had had Happy Juice that night but all 3 were very friendly and we know how far Caro and Belle went later. Didn't Caro and Belle share a flat some time in the past? 

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

2 things went right 1 went wrong.

1. My Belle was nude for the first massage as she had just left the shower. Caro was nude throughout I think.

2. The light was pointed straight up My Belle's pussy

3. Stella left the window open which meant My Belle never got her massage due to the "ghost" and therefore no frontal pussy shots. In addition we don't know quite how far the 3 girls would have gone - I am not sure if they had had Happy Juice that night but all 3 were very friendly and we know how far Caro and Belle went later. Didn't Caro and Belle share a flat some time in the past? 

Yes i think it was said they had shared a flat before.