Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Belle will pass out soon

Probably but I've seen he rin this state before and while not functioning she can stay conscious. Bloody phones though. At least I can keep the Chrome memory leaks and the graphics card under control with this breaks

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Lo que una imagen a vista de cámara 1. Más flexión Mi Belle y mover la tabla más cerca del sofá

You have to be climbing the walls, you have been fucked up because tonight was the night for you, Belle, to show you, freely, and in the fullness of what she is capable of. You'll have to thank that cuckold son of a bad mother.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vortios said:

You have to be climbing the walls, you have been fucked up because tonight was the night for you, Belle, to show you, freely, and in the fullness of what she is capable of. You'll have to thank that cuckold son of a bad mother.

She is the one who is trying to call him, she is doing it now, over and over

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Well even if this is the end, it has been a fun night and I think we all agree that Michelle is going to be a great success!

No doubt! That's how you start an RLC career ?? Looking forward to the weeks to come and hopefully some more like minded roomies. 

• Upvote 1