Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

8 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

BB, me gusta mucho tu y yo sepa que usted ama Belle. Sin embargo, tengo que decir que creo que usted ha tratado muy injustamente Jasmin. Se tiende a culpar de todo Belle (y de cualquier otra chica) problemas en ella. Simplemente no es justo. Ella no ha hecho nada malo, excepto no jugar juegos sexuales con las otras chicas. Ella ha demostrado un montón de desnudos. Ella no oculta nada en su habitación o en el baño. Incluso ha sido realmente alargaba el tiempo que ella se queda desnuda recientemente. Parece una joven muy hermosa y agradable para mí. Sé que no estamos de acuerdo. Sin embargo, he estado mordiendo la lengua para más de un mes sobre este tema. 

Me gusta Belle, pero ella es simplemente muy inmaduro y alguien tiene que mantener un ojo en ella antes de que perjudica a sí mismo oa otros sin querer. Lo siento. Voy a estar en silencio sobre el tema a partir de ahora, pero tenía que decir algo.

Okay, Jas is not a bad person, although she, damn her dances, she does her best because the houses get along, of course, but when I go to B1, I do not move my ass from the chair, nor talk to the hosts. ..   Things like these and more lead me to the conclusion of saying ... Jas ... you're better off at home.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It's the hair which is similar, I think. In my opinion Michelle is much more attractive than Caro

Benfold, do we ever agree on anything LOL. I think Caro was more attractive than Michelle and so is Jasmine and so was Lara (close call those teeth of Lara's were distracting). She is pretty though.

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its not the first time she has done that ,what the hell is her problem its not even like she was trying to sleep ,I just think she can stand to see anyone having fun if she cant and that's what I have a problem with

Well that's just silly

• Upvote 1

remember that one time the neighbor pounded on the door that one night complaining about the noise and how it killed the mood and the girls quit dancing and the clothes went back on its the same deal with jasmin its just a mood killer when someone complains and slams doors

Guest beaver67

here is a question I pose to everyone- since Michelle is still up- will she join Irma as a first night bater, or will Irma retain that record- just asking:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Benfold, do we ever agree on anything LOL. I think Caro was more attractive than Michelle and so is Jasmine and so was Lara (close call those teeth of Lara's were distracting). She is pretty though.

Whoa I did not expect this, I thought she'd be right up your street! Usually when a girl comes it takes me a day or two to adjust to her face and really tell if they are attractive or not, but in my opinion Michelle is a stunner right off the bat

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

remember that one time the neighbor pounded on the door that one night complaining about the noise and how it killed the mood and the girls quit dancing and the clothes went back on its the same deal with jasmin its just a mood killer when someone complains and slams doors

however there is a flaw in your statement-Belle and Michelle continued to party on after that door slamming for quite awhile until the phone calls or messaging and Belle got over intoxicated

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

You'll get no argument from me mate, moody or not I'm a big fan of Jasmin

Fair enough. You know I would not have a problem with her but for My Belle. She's attractive, she's not a prude, she has tried to fit in and made friends wit My Belle, but I do think she did not belong in this project and should not have been sharing with Belle. I think Belle was probably more suited to being with Lara and Michelle out in the clubs where she truly belongs. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

however there is a flaw in your statement-Belle and Michelle continued to party on after that door slamming

Exactly, whatever caused Belle to stop it was not Jasmin, it was the booze or the guy she was trying to call

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Well that's just silly

Yes I think I told him that earlier today because until tonight I'd not seen anything deliberate from her. There may be other issues which led to that such as her dissatisfaction with the pay etc. She might think My Belle just does it for the money which clearly she doesn't.